Stalker

(!!ART NOT MINE!!)
Currently, you have a stalker but you didn't know. The stalker sometimes hid under your bed, secretly taking photos of you or just hiding in your closet. Mei, who lives beside you, had seen the stalker. They were wearing an orange hoodie with black long sleeves. Mei had inform you about the stalker you had and you became cautious about the stalker. Then one day, you finally met your stalker.
Also, you have to remember that one line that was from Wukong in this story :)

Mei was knocking on your door frantically in the middle of the night. You groan in frustration and walk downstairs to open the door. You made it downstairs and opened the front door, not aware of your back door opening. "Mei? Really? It's 12 am.." You sigh tiredly. "You will not believe this but.. I got a recording of this!" Mei quickly dug her hand into her pocket and showed you her phone, it was a recording.

The recording showed an orange hooded person, sneaking into your window. The person.. had a tail? Which shocked you.. a lot. You stare at the recording, you watch as the person turn into a butterfly as they enter your slightly open window, then the recording ends there.

You were speechless. You were shocked. You were most importantly horrified! There was a literally stranger sneaking into your home! You couldn't talk anymore. "Maybe you should get Monkey king to help you with this" Mei asked. You nod in response. "I-I might..." You reply nervously. You sigh and took deep breathes. You had a stalker. Mei frowns a bit, she felt bad for you to experience this. You had never expected this to happen. You played Yandere simulator and.. is it really becoming true? No, Yandere simulator is just at school-
Why am I talking about Yandere sim?!
Mei sighed and patted your back. "Call me if you need protection. But right now, call Monkey king" Mei told you. You nodded and sigh again. "Okay, I'll try" You reply and smile faintly at her, she smiled back.

She waves and walks out the front door, leaving you alone.. or so you thought. You sigh and lock your front door and your back door. You rush upstairs and lie down on your bed. You start to close your eyes and start to drift off to sleep. You didn't even bother to call the police because you thought they wouldn't believe you. You may have prank called the police with Mei, so maybe thats why :'(

Next day. You woke up and rubbed your eyes. You got up but your legs hurt a bit (ITS NOT BECAUSE OF S3X OKAY??)
You shook it off and made your way to the bathroom. You start to undress and take a shower. You pull the shower curtain to the left to cover yourself. After a few minutes. You grab a towel and step out of the shower, your towel wrapped around you. You decided that you'd change in your room and you exit the bathroom to change in your room. You enter your room and start to change. You put on your baggy clothes (or any kind of clothes for that matter)
And start to head out. You walk out the front door and make your way to MK.

After a while. You meet MK nearby a costumers home. MK was probably delivering noodles at this hour. You approached MK and wave at him "Heya MK!" You greet him with a friendly smile, MK greeted you back. Suddenly, Redson appears behind him. "Oh, it's you" Redson glared at you. "What's your beef?" You ask, going beside Mk. "Y/N! What'cha doing here?" MK asked. "So, Mei told me that someone has been stalking me recently and she got a recording of them doing it. I need advice from Wukong.." You explain. Redson's and MK's eyes widen. "Uh.. I don't think you should go to that Monkey for advice" Redson replied. "How come?" You ask, raising an eyebrow at his words. "I'll let the noodleboy explain" Redson sighed and adjusted his glasses. "So.. Y/N, have you ever noticed the Monkey king has acted weird around you recently?" MK asked. You nod in reply. "He acts like a lovestruck high-schooler who has a crush on some random guy" Redson replied, chuckling a bit. "Yeah.. I guess he does" You reply. "He wants you" MK got straight to the point. "What?" You reply, you weren't sure. "He does! He-" Suddenly, a familiar bird appears. "Quiet everyone!" Redson shushed the both of you. The bird turns into a monkey. Well, you already know who. The monkey king!

"So, Peach. Mei emailed me that you needed help with something, hm?" Wukong pets your head. You nod in response. "Yeah.. I need help.. but I don't know if you know how to help me" You shrug. Wukong's expression darkens. "So. Your willing to find someone else to help you?" Wukong asked, his eye slightly twitching. You gulp and nod in reply. You never felt this nervous around him. "Sigh.. okay then.." Wukong nodded. "Just remember.. your really sweet, just like a peach.." Wukong smiled. Your cheeks flushed a bit hearing those words.

Meanwhile, MK giggles like a little kid behind Wukong. That's normal to be honest.

"I'll see you later, peaches" Wukong winks at you and turns into a bird before before flew away.

"I told you he likes you" MK smirked, still giggling like a kid. "Shut up" You deadpan at him.
After a few hours of hanging out with MK and Redson, you go home. You wave goodbye and make your way to your home. You took a shortcut which was entering a dark alleyway to your home. It was easy to find your home in the alley, considering that the alley was between your house and mei's house. You enter the alley and you hear rumbling. You look around frantically and can't help but feel panicked a bit. Suddenly, you tripped and fell to the ground. You try to get your bag, but someone grabbed your hand to prevent you from doing so. You turn around and notice the same orange hooded person in the recording Mei showed to you. You back away, your breathing grew heavy. The man knelt down to your level and moved closer to your neck. You felt his hot breath on your neck, he starts inching closer until the man started licking your neck slowly. You stopped breathing for a moment. You took in that scent.. that scent was so familiar. You hear the person chuckle as you stopped breathing. "You really are sweet as peaches.." The person said quietly. Your eyes widen as you heard the person's voice. It was Wukong's voice (😍)
"W-Wukong..?!" You finally started breathing again. Wukong smirked and bit down on your neck, making you let out a whimper. "You smell so good.. you taste so.. so much sweeter than peaches~.." Wukong picked you up and carried you in bridal style. You were startled until suddenly, Wukong started kissing your lips softly before pulling away slowly. "But your lips taste better~" He smiled and got in his cloud, still carrying you in bridal style.

He was your stalker
And only yours