Reunion (Wukong and Macaque version)

Soo... this isn't the same as the other reunion one, kay? This is about Wukong, Macaque, and you meeting again after a long time. You had become scared of Wukong, afraid that you would end up like Macaque after Wukong killed him. You ran away after the incident and escaped. Then after a thousand years or more, you met MK. Then MK wanted to introduce you to his mentor. Guess what happens next.

"Let's meet my mentor, Ms. L/N! Please!!" MK begged you to meet his mentor. You were disguised as a human, you sigh as you transform back to your monkey form. "Fine, if he's a bad one, then I'm leaving this instant."

MK squeals and grabs your hand before dragging you away. You yelp in surprise before you ran as fast as him, trying to catch his pace.

After a while. MK and You arrive at Flower Fruit Mountain. You pulled over her hood over her head and follows MK to Wukong's cave.

Soon, MK reaches the cave, bathed in sweat, so were you. You enter the cave, panting heavily and fall on your stomach. "Are you good, bud?" You hear a male voice asking you.

It was Wukong. You jolt up and got off the ground before moving away. "O-Oh! Uh.." You stare at him nervously. You look around, trying to avoid his gaze.

"MK, why did you bring this person here? Although, they do look quite familiar.." Wukong moved closer to your face and inspected it. You hide your tail under your oversized hoodie, chuckling nervously.

"Hey, Monkey king- What are you doing?!" MK's face was flushed as he looked away. Poor guy. "A-Anyways.. uhm, meet Y/N!" MK turns around to face the both of you.

"Y/N?!" Wukong yelled loudly, his eyes widening. He grabs your shoulders and shook you. "WHERE. HAVE. YOU. BEEN?!" Wukong shouted, tears forming in the corners for his eyes.

"Stop shaking me and I'll explain!" You yell back. He calms down and lets go of your shoulders, he took a step back away from you. "Explain." Wukong replied firmly, which actually kinda scared you.

"Okay.. so..." Your voice trails off as you explain the story and get a flashback..

~FLASHBACK~

You were traveling around a sacred forest, in your monkey form, picking up some fruits that you, Macaque, and Wukong would eat later. You pick up some berries from bushes, apples, bananas, etc from trees as you held your fruit basket. Suddenly, you hear a grunts and noises coming from a distance. You look around to find nothing but trees, bushes, and colorful flowers surrounding the area. You search where the source of the grunts and noises were from and where. Until, you stumble upon.. purple and gold lights in the sky. Your eyes widen as you immediately recognized those lights, Macaque, and Wukong. You watch as they fight, you always saw them fight playfully, but you have never seen them fight so seriously. You took a step back as Macaque drops onto the ground, on his stomach. You jump as the ground slightly shook as you watch the fight in interest. Wukong lands on his feet and has the staff in his hands, you watch as Wukong stabs and plucks out Macaques right (Or left?) Eye in rage. Your eyes widen, you take a step back, not wanting to watch the brutal and cruel fight continue. As Wukong finished, he looks around and noticed that you ran away, dropping the fruit basket as you ran. Wukong reached out for you, but you were already gone. Wukong looked at Macaque's dead corpse with wide eyes. What has he done?

~FLASHBACK ENDED~

"And.. that's what happened, I decided to disguise myself as a human and I swore myself to never see Wukong ever again.." You said the last part glaring at Wukong. He sweats a bit and cleared his throat. "Well.. I guess you see me now, huh?" He chuckles nervously.

"So.. that's why you didn't wanna see my mentor!" MK gasped. "Yes.. that's why" You reply, frowning a bit. "You know what? Go MK. Go get this training done" you turn to MK, not wanting to face Wukong anymore.

After training. MK waved goodbye to Wukong, Wukong waved goodbye to him and You, but you didn't wave back. You and MK hop onto Sandy's ship and rode all the way back to the city.

After that, night came. MK waved goodbye and entered his apartment, you wave back and go on top of some rooftops to chill for a bit.

You go on a rooftop and sit down on its edge, admiring the full moon and the stars surrounding it. You smile, feeling the cool breeze hit your face. It was nice, until you felt a presence nearby. You get up and look around the rooftop to see if there was anybody. No one was there. Strange..

"Boo" A familiar deep voice scared you, you jump a bit, almost falling off. The figure grabs your hand and pull you further away from the edge. "You good, plum?" Macaque smirks at you, crossing his arms while staring at you with a soft stare.

"Macaque?!" Your eyes widen, before you knew it. You instantly lunge yourself towards him and hug him as tight as possible. Tears started flowing down your cheeks as you cry softly on his chest. "I-I thought you died!" You look up at him with tears flowing down your eyes.

"Don't cry, starlight" He cups your cheeks and wipe your tears away. You sniffle and smile faintly at him. "Ah.. I missed you.." You sigh and let go of him. "I missed you too, Starlight" Macaque smiled back.

Suddenly, a figure taps your shoulder. "Really, Macaque?" Wukong crossed his arms and sighed. "What? Your jealous?" Macaque smirked at him. You look at the both of them and sighed. "Look.. if you came to apologize, I can forgive you" You turn to Wukong while saying that. "I was just.. totally not spying on MK again- When I bumped into you two!" Wukong frowned as he saw the way You and Macaque were interacting.

"Let's just watch the moon, Wukong.. and also Macaque" you chuckle nervously. You sat down on the edge of the rooftop between Macaque and Wukong. You all watch the full moon together, their tails began to wrap around your waist and hips. You sigh and smile at the sight of the full moon..