Comfort

Wukong is in need of comfort while he was in his depressed state. MK, Mei, and almost everyone in the gang, except Pigsy. MK tried to convince you into comforting Wukong. You nod and accept.

"Cmon Y/N! You have to!" MK pleaded, grabbing your arm. "Nope! It won't work!" You reply, crossing your arms and huffed. "Please! You have to!!" MK sobbed dramatically while he gripped your arm tightly, as if he just broken up with someone. You were Wukong's ex and you were also a monkey, you didn't want to.
"Please!!!"
"Monkey king needs you!"
"You have to!!"
"Please! You need to do it!"
"Comfort him!!!"
MK kept pleading you annoyingly. Until you finally accept. "FINE! If it'll stop your whining.." You sigh and scoff. MK cheers and stopped whining and sobbing. He quickly grabbed your arm and dragged you to Sandy's ship.

After a while, you and MK managed to arrive at Sandy's boat, which Sandy calls home. Sandy may be a giant, but a friendly giant! "Sandy?" MK calls out for him. He looks around for Sandy.
"Sandy?"
"Saaaaannndddyy????"
"SAAAAANNDDDDYYYY??"
MK kept yelling his name until he just gave up. "I guess.. I'm turning into an eagle. I'm taking you there" MK sighed. You quickly turn to him in disbelief. "Wait wha-" you suddenly got lifted off your feet. An eagle was gripping onto your sleeve tightly as it flew to the Folower Fruit Mountain with you. You let out a scream and shut your eyes tightly.

An hour passed. And MK turns back into his normal form as you both fall to the ground. And MK passes out due to the tiredness. You open your eyes and notice MK, you immediately panic and rush to MK. You suddenly felt the need to puke but you swallowed it.. disgusting. Your eyes widen, but he was still breathing, you sigh in relief and pick him up, wrapping your tail around MK. You dash to the waterfall with the boy in your arms, ignoring the smaller monkeys in the way. The smaller monkeys follow you, since they recognized you. You panted as you reach the waterfall, you drop MK as he let out a yelp of surprise. "You were awake this whole time?!" You yell at him, he stares at you nervously and nodded. "Hehe.. y-yeah.. sorry bout that" MK apologized, he got up and stretched. The waterfall then splits in half, allowing you and MK to walk into the mountain.

You and MK enter the mountain. You immediately saw the cabin being boarded up, that's when you realized the situation was more serious than you thought. You felt so worried for Wukong right now. You unwrap your tail from MK's waist and walk to the cabin, MK sighed and follows behind you. You turn your hands into fists, making them make a slight cracking sound, you starts to punch the boards repeatingly. MK just watches in horror as your hands bleed. Suddenly, you stop punching and began to grab the broken boards and pull them down, now you were allowed to enter the cabin. You signal MK to wait outside before you went inside.

As you approach Wukong's room, you instantly heard whimpering noises coming from the room. You grab the doorknob and gently open the door, you noticed your bloody hands and you wiped it off with your shirt. You open the door gently and you immediately saw him lying in bed, wrapped in a blanket. You frown at he sight and you began approaching him. "Sweetheart..?" You whisper quietly and sweetly to him. Wukong's ears instantly perked up and turned to you. You walk to the bed and sat down beside him, you saw his watery eyes, his shirt was slightly wet, so was his pillow. You pet his head and kiss his forehead. "Y/N?! Y-Your here!" Wukong quickly wrapped his arms around you and sighed in relief. "I'm so glad your here, peaches.." He stopped crying, but he was still breathing shakily. You lied down beside him and wrap your arms around him. He started sobbing loudly again, he just missed the warm feeling of your arms wrapped around him, he missed your scent, your beautiful eyes, your soothing voice, he missed you. He buried his head into your chest as he sobbed uncontrollably, tears started flowing down his cheeks more faster as he wanted more of your warmth and your scent.

After an hour. He stopped sobbing and fell asleep, in your warm embrace, you also fell asleep as well.