Cuddle

So this is 10 years after the incident. You decided to have a chat with somebody, not knowing a presence watching you In the shadows in jealousy.

You walk to Pigsy's shop and entered. "Hey Y/N!" MK was the first to wave at you before Mei. You knew well that MK and Mei were friends for years maybe and they were inseparable! "Hey MK.. Listen, I need to talk to y-" Suddenly, a familiar looking bird flew in and landed beside MK, it quickly turned into a similar Monkey like Macaque, but his fur was gold, and he had different clothes on. "Who are you?" You ask, "I'm Mei's successor. Mei is.. MK's best friend." The golden fur monkey said, he starts walking towards you and stopped in front of you. "So.. Whats your name, Peach?" The golden fur simian crossed his arm in front of his chest, staring at you intriguing. "I'm Y/N L/N. Just call me Y/N" you reply and smile slightly, you seemed slightly interested in the golden monkey.

Meanwhile, a black furred monkey was watching you from afar. "Y/N told him their last name.. how come Y/N never told me their last name?!" Macaque though to himself, trying to remain calm as his jealous grew just by watching you and the other simian interact with one another.

"Well, I'm Su-" "Sun Wukong, great sage equal to heaven. Yep! I've heard of you" You reply, smiling at him. "Im glad you've heard of me. I mean, who wouldn't hear of the Great, Handsome sage himself?" Wukong chuckled and patted your shoulder, "your quite interesting, I have to say Y/N." Wukong whispered to your ear.

You felt his hot breathe from your ear, making you shiver. Your cheeks start to flush slightly. You had always thought of meeting the Great Sage, but you didn't expect him to be like this.. So handsome, and so ho- Let's get back on track.

You roll your eyes and push your thoughts away, you don't like the Monkey king, right? I mean, he is kinda hot so..

"You good, Y/N?" Sun Wukong raised an eyebrow at you. "W-What??! Yeah, I'm fine!" You reply quickly, flustered and embarrassed that you thought of Wukong like that. Wukong chuckles and tapped your nose. "That's cute of you" He teased and leans closer, making you even more flustered. "Shut up.." You move away and sigh, but then you felt a presence watching you from afar, so you decided to tell Wukong that you were going to leave for a moment. "I have to go.." You rub your eyes and left the place. You didn't notice a presence- no, Two presence following you.

You reach your home and open the door, you step inside and close the door behind you before you flop on the couch. "I hope Macaque is doing okay.." You whisper to yourself, burying your face into your hands.

"Y/N knows Macaque?!" Wukong's eyes widen, not to mention, but he secretly followed you. His eyes widen in anger, he simply has a small, a tiny crush on you.

You get up from the couch and walk to the bedroom to finally fall asleep. She sigh and enter your room and close the door behind you. In an instant, you rush to your bed and act like as if you were trust falling on it- "finally.. rest!" She sighed and grab a body pillow before you wrap your arms and legs around it, hugging it tightly as you fall asleep.

The next day, the sun's rays hit your figure, you groan and squirm a bit, you realize that you weren't holding your body pillow now. You felt as if you were touching soft, silky fur. You didn't open your eyes just yet, instead you lean on the figures chest. You smile and nuzzles their fluffy chest. You must've thought they were shirtless, and yes... THEY WERE- "This feels nice.." You hear a whisper coming from the figure. You open your eyes and see Macaque. "M-Macaque?!" You yelp in surprise before you unwrap your arms and legs around his him and move away, "Why are you here?!" You ask nervously. "Why did you move away?" Macaque moves closer to you and kissed your lips gently, making your eyes widen. But you slowly close your eyes and melt into the kiss, you wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him back.

The wholesome kissing instantly turned into an intense make out session.

Macaque bit on your bottom lip, making you gasp, you felt his tongue enter your mouth and explore inside it. You whimper quiet and kissed him back deeply, the both of you were fighting for dominance, but of course, Macaque won. He moans softly and pulls away, leaving a small trail of saliva that was connecting from your tongue and his. He smirks and leans down on the crook of your neck, taking a big sniff. "You smell so good, darling.." He smirks.

You suddenly remember that time, yesterday..

{FLASHBACK}
Wukong was chuckling at you as you zone out. "That's cute of you." He teased and leans closer to you, his lips were inches away from yours as he smirks. But Wukong wasn't looking at you, he was looking behind you. You felt a presence watching you, you decided to inform wukong that you need to go. "Wukong, I have to go" You move away and walked away.
{FLASHBACK ENDED}

"So.. were you the one who was watching me? Was that why Wukong wasn't looking at me?" You raise an eyebrow. He was quiet, you weren't surprised by that. "Cmon, sweetheart. Were you the one watching me?" You ask again, this time in a more teasing tone. He hesitantly nodded as his face flush in embarrassment. "Yes.." He confessed. "I knew it, why?" "I was.." He took a deep breathe. "I was jealous, because you were talking to Wukong. I didn't like that.. a lot. I hated that, I want you to stop talking to him ever again, ya here?" Macaque growls a bit, but it sounded more like a purr. "Sure, sure" you nod in response and kiss his forehead.

After a while, you two ended up falling asleep, cuddling each other.

Worst of all, Wukong was still watching you.

(I'm loosing my motivation rn- By Karleyna)