Maid of Honor (to get fu-)

(MILLIONAIRE AU)
Basically... Wukong is a Millionaire, he needs 11 maids for each room, and you were one of his maids. You were only allowed to clean a few certain rooms that he is often in. Then one day, when you clean his bedroom, he seemed to be really drunk. Then the next day, your legs hurt. :)

You were hired to be Wukong's maid. Wukong was usually mean and cold around the other 10 maids, but when he was around you, his whole personality changes immediately, from mean and cold to soft and nice. The other maids were slightly jealous, they wanted his attention, but when they try to get his attention, his attention was only focused on you.

While you were cleaning, Wukong returns to his mansion, his humble home. He didn't say anyone, he sloppily walked to his bedroom upstairs with the help of the other maids. You raised an eyebrow at him in confusion but you quickly brushed it off. You see one maid and walk towards them, "Hey.. whats up with Sir Wukong lately?" You ask. "Well.. some nights, he goes to a club and gets drunk with his so-called friend, Macaque" The maid replied politely and gave you a slight smile, you smile back. This certain maid seemed nice, because on the first day of you being Wukong's 11th maid, she would give you some advice and tips on how to handle Wukong when he was angry, she would sometimes take you out for lunch whenever it was breaktime! "Thank you, Xiemena" You reply back politely and softly. You smile and wave before you walk upstairs into the millionaire's bedroom.

You walk upstairs and was greeted by a couple of maids, they weren't like the other maids who were mean and rude to you, they were the complete opposite. "I think Sir Wukong wants to see you" One of the maids said, moving out of the way. "Thanks" You smile faintly and nod before you make your way to his room.

You were then greeted with a long hallway, at the end of the hallway was his room. You start walking to the room, but then suddenly. Somebody grabs your waist and drags you into another room.

"H-Huh?! Who're you?!" The door closed in front of you as a hand was placed on your mouth, preventing you from yelling, shouting, and speaking. "Shh~.. be quiet.." A slurred voice came from behind you, you turn around and see Wukong himself. You can clearly see that he was drunk, it was obvious by his breath, his tone was slurred, and his movements were slightly sloppy. You sigh and try to push him away from you, you successfully did so but then he fell down to the ground, making a loud thud. You quickly knelt down to his level, examining his face, his body for any injuries. But all of the sudden, he grabs your waist and turn himself over to pin you down to the floor. You yelp in surprise while your eyes widen, "W-Wukong! I-uhh.. I can explain! I know I didn't clean the kitchen but-" You got cut off by a hand placed on your mouth again. You groan and sigh in frustration. "Awh~ Cmon princess.. I can make you a maid of Honor if you accept me to do this to you..." He smirks and removed his hand from your mouth, "What do you say, Princess~?" He asked, slowly bringing his lips closer to yours. You sigh and nod. "Okay fine, but just be gentle.." You reply nervously. You never felt his nervous, yet excited in your life before.

"Don't worry Princess. I'll be gentle~"

And that was the biggest lie in all of history.

He starts undoing his belt and took off his pants, he slides his hand under your skirt and starts tugging on your underwear. You gasp a bit and bit your lip to prevent any lewd sounds from coming out of you. He starts taking off your underwear and threw it at the side before he took his underwear off too. His penis was atleast 9 inches, it was perfect. He starts lining up himself with your entrance. Then without a warning, he slams himself into you, making you let out a loud moan, you quickly cover your mouth to prevent anymore loud moans from your mouth, but he grabs your wrists and pins them above your head while he goes in and out of you. "Oh no you don't.. you have to let it all out, Princess~.." He smirks, slamming into you. You let out a get soft moans, while he let's out growls and grunts as he pounds you aggressively, like he's been waiting for this moment in his life. "Your enjoying this, huh?" He said, grunting as he pounds into you.

After half an hour, you came before he did. You breathe heavily as he stops, staying inside you for a moment. You try to squirm out of his grasp, but he held your wrists tightly. "Do you really think we're finished?" He starts pounding into you again, ready for round 2. He keeps slamming himself into you until he found that spot. You arch your back and gasp as he finally found that spot. He smirks and starts abusing that spot aggressively, he moves his head closer to your neck and bit down on it, making you moan softly. He kept abusing that spot while you rolled your eyes and breathe heavily under his grasp. You let out a loud cry as you came again, and so did he. You whimper and try to get out his grasp, again. But still he doesn't let you out. He smirks and was already ready for round 3

There's always a few more rounds.

Next day. You woke up to see yourself, bare. No clothes at all. You quickly pull the blanket over your exposed body and got up the bed, but then you quickly say back down on the bed, your legs hurt, badly. You felt like you couldn't walk anymore with these legs. You breathe heavily and look behind you. Wukong slowly woke up and rubbed his head. He opened his eyes and saw you, he chuckled and sat up. "So, how was I last night, hm~?" Wukong asked, wrapping an arm around your waist. "W-Wait.. you still remember that? But i thought you were drunk?" You ask quietly. "I wasn't drunk to be honest" He replied, shrugging before he brang you into a tight embrace. He could let you go, not after what happened last night.. All of the sudden, a maid comes into the room and sees you two. "..Am I interrupting something, sir?" The maid asked nervously. His tone starts turning cold "Yes, you did. Now get out of the room or else.." He replied to the other maid. The maid quickly went out of the room and closed the door behind them. Wukong growled before he nuzzles your head. "I've been waiting for weeks to do that to you." Wukong chuckled. "Thanks to you, I can't walk for what seems like a week" You sigh and grumble. "Don't worry, princess~! I can carry you~" He said in a flirty tone with a smirk. "Hey.. I'm supposed to be the Maid of Honor now, sweetheart" You tap his nose. "I lied" Wukong smirk grew. "I knew it" you reply.

BONUS!!!

Wukong carries you downstairs, alarming the other maids, especially your friend. They glare at you angrily, wanting to take you place. "Don't worry, Princess. I can fire them if they try to harm you" Wukong nuzzles your chin. You sigh in relief and smile a bit, "Thanks, sweetheart.." You chuckle and rest your head on his chest.