An Expected Turn of Events

TW: sexual content

Only the sound of loud giggles and the clicking of heels against stone were heard as Zelia, Agatha and Emma walked through the Hogwarts castle at half past ten that Saturday night. They were all wearing considerably skimpy dresses and high heels, purses from most extravagant boutiques, and not to mention the bottles of Fire Whiskey clutched in their hands.

Agatha had followed the theme of the party; black-tie. Her dress was black, tight, merely reached her upper thigh and was very open from the back. Her heels were high and stiletto which extenuated her long legs—she was a bit apprehensive about dancing, lest she break her ankle.

"Isn't it here?" asked Emma as they reached the end of a corridor on the seventh floor.

Zelia nodded. "Erm..." And she suddenly started pacing in front of the wall.

Emma and Agatha started laughing at the sight of their friend.

"Okay— shh," shushed Agatha, still chuckling, leaning forward drunkenly, shutting her eyes and holding her finger in front of her lips.

Emma repeated her actions, looking very comical.

"Shh..."

"Shh..."

"Shhhhhhhhh..."

"Stop I'm trying to focus!" hissed Zelia.

Agatha and Emma stopped shushing and looked around at their friend who was looking at them sternly, and then promptly fell into another fit of giggles.

"For fucks sake, you two," breathed Zelia, undoubtedly less drunk than the other two.

"Okay— okay," said Agatha determinedly. She cleared her throat, squared her shoulders and tried to look as serious as she did normally.

Emma glanced at her determined figure and snorted loudly.

A large door started forming on the wall and they walked through instantly. The sight they saw after entering was magical, even more so when intoxicated. The music was very loud, Agatha felt it vibrating through her body. The lights were dimmed and specks of light danced around just like the students from sixth and seventh year on the dance floor. And, best of all, it was full of people.

"Drink more Zeze, you're no fun," said Agatha loudly.

"Should we go to the bathroom first, I think you two should—"

"Shh..."

"Shh..."

Agatha and Emma both shushed at the same time, just like in the hallway.

"What are you two shushing Zabini for?" came a male voice from beside them.

Agatha opened her eyes and looked around. There stood Evan, Barty and Regulus, all wearing black slacks and white button ups with a black tie to match—a suit jacket would have been far to warm.

"She needs to drink more," Emma nodded gravely.

"Then by all means do, Zeze," said Barty.

Agatha looked over at the suddenly ten-times-more handsome Regulus, who sized her up with depth, from top to bottom twice and then promptly looked down at the floor. She smirked.

Fuck my life, thought Regulus. But for Merlin's sake she had red lipstick.

Meanwhile, Zelia was gulping down her Fire Whiskey making all but a facial expression. 

Evan was scratching the back of his neck now. "I'm convinced that you're insane Zelia."

Zelia grinned.