─ 49. lost without you

( warning ; mature content )

***

ELENA'S POV
5 PM

"...Jungkook..." a tiny giggle left my lips when his hand came up to shield my eyes playfully the moment I stepped through the front door. His warm chuckle rang in my ears, "Hush now," he chided, "Let me have my fun, yeah?" his warm breath ghosting over my ear had shivers running down my spine.

His warm hands run over my waist, feeling the soft ribbed fabric of my white mini dress, made me incapable of speaking. Oh crackers, why was this man so perfectly capable of shutting me up?

It just wasn't fair – the effect he had on me.

A quick squeeze to my waist brought me back to reality.

"Okay," I uttered, "What are you planning?"

"What's the fun in that, Sweetie?" he retorted, leading me blindly through his house, "It's called a surprise for a reason." he teased, placing a quick peck on my temple, before finally stopping.

He pulled me more firmly against his chest and held me closely, warmly palming my hips, tugging the hem of my dress up causing a squeak to leave my lips.

"Open those beautiful eyes, baby." Jungkook said closely to my ear, hands falling away from my eyes. My lips pulled up in a wide smile at the scene in front of me.

The living room in front of us was void of the huge couch in the center of the room, and I noticed it pushed up against the wall near the kitchen, and in the center was a medium sized table. Decorated with rose scented pillar candles and the most beautiful dinnerware set I had ever seen. Multiple dishes of food were sat upon the table, and the delicious aroma had my mouth watering.

Rose petals were scattered throughout the room, and some were carefully placed on the table, beside our plates.

A loud gasp escaped my lips, I was in awe. Had he really done all of this for me? Oh my crackers! This was the sweetest thing anyone had ever done for me.

"Jungkook," his name was a mere whisper from my lips as I left his protective embrace and took two slow steps towards the table. "Did you do all of this?"

"I did." he responded, his voice just as soft as mine, "Come." he said, motioning me to take a seat on the chair. His hands rested upon the back of the chair and once I took a seat – he scooted the chair in for me and set his hands upon my shoulders.

The braces upon my hands rubbed along the skin of my thighs and he stooped down to kiss my cheek and rest his plush lips against my ear. "You deserve this and so much more, darling. And I may have a small gift for my girl later, okay?"