─ 48. being outed by a six-year-old

Start from the beginning

All the women he had slept with before Elena all paled in comparison to her.

Now, standing in front of her now, with his son in her arms, he felt like falling down to his knees and worshiping her existence. But he didn't think his shy girl would like that very much, at least not while they were in public.

So Jungkook did the next best thing.

He gathered his babies in his huge strong arms, clad in a crisp button-down shirt (he had taken off his suit jacket some time ago, and was only wearing his three-piece suit), and pressed a long, sweet kiss on his little Elena's lips, relishing in the tingles that traveled up and down his body at her touch, and then took his boy into his arms.

Hugging Dae against him as he cheered at the sight of his dad; Dae grinned brightly when Jungkook not-so-subtly checked Elena's outfit and grin.

Pulling his babies to his sides, he faced Sang with a wide smile.

"Sang," he greeted, bowing his head slightly, "Thank you for watching over them."

Sang returned his smile, "Of course, Jungkook." she said calmly, smiling at the family clinging closely together. "Where should we eat?"

Jungkook smiled gently and palmed Elena's waist – hiding a smug smirk when she jumped under his touch.

"I know the perfect place," he squeezed along Elena's waist again, loving the way he put her on edge with his teasing touches. Jungkook kissed his sweet little Elena's head and started walking towards the huge garage under the building. "Come this way, my car is right down here."

***

An hour later; Jungkook was as happy as ever sitting beside Elena and across from Sang and his son while they were eating. Jungkook had the idea of bringing them to a new expensive restaurant that had just opened in the area – and it seemed like he had made the right choice, as seen on the faces of his women, son, and friend.

"This is amazing," Elena spoke sweetly, making a smile erupt on Jungkook's face, watching her with rapt attention when she daintily ate another bite of the pesto pasta she had ordered.

Sang, who had gotten the same thing as Elena, nodded in agreement.

"I have to have this recipe," Sang said with pursed lips, "Do you think North, Luke, and I could recreate it?"

Elena grinned, "Of course you could!" She smiled and fiddled with the strap of her braces, "...and I'll even offer to be your taste tester."

Jungkook chuckled and pressed a smooch on his baby's temple.

"I'll help as well," he said, bringing a smile to both girl's faces. "So what do you say, sweetie? Dinner? Tonight?" he asked, voice turning into a soft rumble.

Underneath the table, he placed his tattooed hand on Elena's thigh, taking joy in the way she trembled underneath his sure grip, and flushed.

Jungkook couldn't help the smirk that came over his lips at her reaction.

He had so much planned for tonight.

Fuck, he couldn't wait until it was just her with him. Alone.

And he would try his best to make his little angel happy...and fulfill all her fantasies while he was at it.

He could feel his dick stiffening already in his slacks.

Jungkook's smirk melted off and changed into a boyish grin as he leaned his head down and nuzzled his nose against Elena, reveling in her blush when he rubbed along her gorgeous thighs.

The thighs that would be wrapped around his waist or slung over his shoulders sooner or later.

Jungkook also had two gifts for his angel to enjoy that he would give to her later on during dinner.

Sang giggled to herself, making Elena flush brighter.

"That sounds lovely, Jungkook..." Elena mumbled, glancing at Dae, "But what about Dae? Will he be eating with us?"

Jungkook slowly smiled and smoothed his thumb over her lips, before glancing at the Rolex on his wrist. His mood lifted, if that was even possible, falling more in love with her than he ever thought possible.
She was always thinking of his son...no, no, their son.

He loved this woman so much.

"I told Jungkook this morning that the boys and I were going to watch over him," Sang said, shifting uncomfortably in her seat, eyes widened at the couple across from her.

They looked seconds away from lunging at one another and screwing on the dinner table.

"I'll have the boys set up all of Dae's new toys."

New toys?

Jungkook arched his brow, "New toys?"

Jungkook saw Elena shoot a panicked look at Sang before slowly looking up at him.

"Yeah," She said, voice hitching a bit, "Dae and I got a couple toys at the toy store."

"Yeah, daddy!" Dae squealed, bringing Jungkook's attention onto him, "Mommy got me hundreds of toys!" He giggled, "The buggy was sooo full, and mommy asked Miss. Sang not to tell you."

Elena's pale paled dramatically and she looked quietly at her plate, shoveling pasta past her lips and avoided Jungkook's deadpan expression.

"I can't believe I got outed by a six-year-old." Elena cringed, scooting away from Jungkook slightly. His grip on her thigh didn't let her get far, and with little urging, Jungkook had her against his side once more.

Jungkook's lips thinned in effort to conceal his amused smile, but to Elena; it looked as if he was frowning.

"A couple toys, eh?" he asked, notching his finger underneath her chin and bringing her gaze up.

Elena pouted her lips, "...well, I...it's just...I couldn't help it!" she exclaimed, "When he said he liked the toy...I just put it in the cart...and I just got out of control, okay?"

Jungkook gently pressed a kiss to Elena's head and shook his head, a light laugh leaving his lips. He wasn't mad. He didn't think he would ever be capable of being angry with her. On the contrary, it was adorable seeing how much Elena loved their son. She couldn't deny her Dae-Dae anything.

"I'm not upset, baby." he spoke softly to her, cupping her cheek in his big hand, "I promise."

The mood lightened once more, and the group ate their meals, in a comfortable silence until Jungkook broke it.

"So..." he cleared his throat and sipped his water, "How much did it cost?"

His words caused Elena to still again and look to Sang for help.

"Elena?" Jungkook asked seriously, looking intensely into her eyes.

"It wasn't much." She finally said, avoiding his eyes. "Just...like, three hundred dollars."

Jungkook nearly choked on the water in his mouth as he heard the words leaving her lips.

Jungkook wiped his mouth with the napkin and looked down at the sheepish women.

"Elena." He growled.

a/n ; I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Two more chapters left! I hope you look forward to them!