94|| Gilbert's request

Start from the beginning

"Yep."

"Tools?"

"All here."

"Did everyone wear gloves for safety?" Cleo checked the group. Everyone including herself wore pairs of leather black safety gloves. It was all thanks to Carol who quickly bought them when the assembly group was decided. "Alright, we're all set. First, we need to layout and assemble the frame."

"The frame?" asked Skyler.

"The curved parts." Cleo turned the instructions to show the image. Pictured were the curved frame parts arranged in a circle. "We need to set it out in a circle and click it together."

"Seems easy enough," said Tyler as he knelt on the mowed grass.

"He says before moments of disaster when the trampoline falls," Vincent commented. Tyler crossed his arms and glared at his housemate.

"Geez Vincent, how about we look at this with optimism in mind?"

Vincent shrugged.

"Anyways..." Tahlia observed the frame. "We got twelve people here. So this will be a piece of cake. As long as Vincent isn't pessimistic about it."

"I may or may not keep that promise but we'll see." Vincent nodded before he and the others began assembly.

The building team worked together and snapped the curved frames through their sockets. After the round frame, the group slid the four trampoline legs into their places. Alex, Levin, Tahlia and Aika made sure to secure the trampoline together with screws.

Sabrina walked out of her house holding a plate of piled triangle sandwiches. She watched as the builders, after testing out the stability of the frame, flipped it around to stand on its legs.

She smiled and made her way to the group. "Looking good."

"Yes, I am aware. I do have a handsome face." Gilbert posed fabulously.

Everyone else turned to him, their mouths open. "Sabrina meant the trampoline," Lizzy stated.

"Yeah I meant the trampoline but Gilbert does have a cute face." Sabrina laughed, "Anyways here's the sandwiches. Cameron and Vivian made them for the hungry builders. There's no meat for Lily's sake."

"Glad someone remembered." Lily smiled.

"Is there a reason why you don't like eating meat?" Giselle asked Lily as she and the others took off their gloves and received their sandwiches.

"Answer's simple," Lily said, "I don't like eating it. I always feel guilty."

"But what about products like cheese, egg and milk?"

"I can eat those. Just not meat, seafood and poultry."

"Oh."

"Ew tomatoes." Tyler picked the sliced tomatoes off his sandwich. "Why didn't Cameron tell the others that I don't like sliced tomatoes?"

"He could just, you know, forgot?" Vincent answered.

"I thought he would at least know since he lives with us. Either way, where do I put these slices?" Tyler held up the slices.

"Hold on put them on the empty plate." Sabrina held out the now empty plate that once carried a pyramid of sandwiches. "I'll throw them out and remind Cameron and Vivian." Tyler plopped the slices on the plate and thanked Sabrina.

Gilbert knitted his brows together and began to think. "Hm... Sabrina?" Sabrina turned her head in Gilbert's direction. "I got a question."

"What's the question?"