I didn't respond. My hand left her body. She walked over to sit next to me on the bench.

"Thank you for catching me. I'm always clumsy. Drunk or not." She told me.

"No problem." I replied.

I heard another giggle. I looked to see a guy and girl come outside, holding hands. The guy pinned the girl against the railing and kissed her. She smiled and kissed back.

"What the fuck?" The girl next to me muttered.

"What?" I asked.

She got up and walked over, tapping the guy on the shoulder.

"Babe." He said, smiling.

She crossed her arms, looking angry.

"We're done." She stated.

"What? I didn't mean to kiss her. You know that I get drunk and forget about you." He said.

He reached his hand out to grab her arm. She stepped back, away from him.

"You aren't breaking up with me." He suddenly got very aggressive.

"Yes, I am." She stated.

He grabbed her arms and pulled her closer. She stumbled as she was drunk and also wearing heels. He slapped her hard across the face. She held a hand to her cheek and looked down. I heard her apologize.

This means it isn't the first time he's put his hands on her.

I stood up and walked over. I carefully grabbed her arm and pulled her behind me. I punched the guy across the face. I slammed him against the side of the house.

"Didn't anybody ever teach you to never put your hands on a woman?" I asked.

"Fuck you." He replied.

"You're fucking pathetic." I stated.

I let go of him and pointed to the gate across the yard.

"Get the hell out." I demanded.

His nose was bleeding and crooked.

2nd guy I've beat up tonight. New record.

He mumbled a bunch of shit towards me before walking across the yard. The other girl that was previously kissing the guy looked pissed.

"Why the fuck would you do that?" She asked.

She was blonde while the other girl was brunette but had blue at the ends of her hair.

"He hit her." I stated.

"So? That stupid bitch deserved it." The blonde said.

"What is wrong with you? You're supposed to be my best friend." The brunette spoke up.

There were tears now running down her face.

"I'm not your best friend. I've been talking shit about you for months. How else do you think that rumor got around?" The blonde asked.

I half expected the 2 to start fighting. Instead, the brunette returned to the bench and stared blankly at the floor in front of her. The blonde scoffed and walked across the yard, leaving through the gate. The brunette cried harder, burying her face in her hands.

"Oh god." She mumbled.

I sat next to her.

I don't know what to do. I don't wanna do anything to make her uncomfortable.

"What do you need right now? I want to help." I told her.

She shrugged.

"Can I touch you?" I asked.