part 30

Jungkook pv:

"kook please let go of me"she said trying to push me.

"lili I know I hurt you, please forgive me."I said still not letting her go.

"kook you did nothing wrong to me, just please let me go, I don't wanna misunderstood your girlfriend"she said trying to push me again and I already can hear that she was already crying.

"lili What are you talking about, I never have a girlfriend"I said breaking the hug.

"stop lying kook I saw it in my own eyes and I hear it in my own ears."she said crying and shouting at me.

"lili no I don't have any of that, who said that I have a girlfriend"I said in confuse.

"You really lying huh, What is that in stage? You just confees your feelings to that Li girl and you did not even tell me that.......that girl likes you back.
So it means you guys are together now ." she said crying
And I just realized that, she was talking about what had happened earlier in the stage.
I just smile knowing that she thought I already have someone in my heart but little did she knows that Li name was her name, she just went away without hearing the whole words.

"that's why I wanna say sorry because you misunderstood everything"I said making her look at me.

"No I did not misunderstood everything jeon"she said wanted to look away.

"wow calling me jeon was good to hear in your mouth manoban, ......and yeah how about let me call you Mrs jeon"I said smirking at her.

"Are you insane kook, don't make a joke here I'm not joking get away" she Said and push me hard.
and she was about to go but I grab her hands and pinned her in the wall.

"I know lili that you like me"I said look at her eyes.
Our face was really close and she was looking at me with wide eyes, I found it cute take me crazy more over her.

"what are you talking about kook let me go" she said who was trying to push me but I did not even move even a single inch.

"I know everything lili " I said looking at her.

"kook please just go.
what ever what you heard please forget about it I did not meant to say those words " she said and I get a bet hurt when she said she did not meant those words.

"I don't believe you  because I know when you say you love that person you really do lili"I said looking at her.

"Kook why are you forcing me, you know that you already like someone and that was not me so please at least help me to move on." she said crying. Is she kidding me? Why would I help her forget me that I can't even move on from her either.
I pull her on me and give her a tight hug.

" are you insane lili, I can't forget you and your telling me to help you forget me, I'm not doing that because let me tell you this...........your that girl I was talking about." i said

"W-what?" She ask with her eyes whined.

"You hear me? Yes it's you Lisa, I know it's shocking but the truth is the truth, and I can't help my self, from liking you,I have try to forget you but I can't."I said, and she looks at me with her beautiful eyes but I can see how she is nervous.