Part16

V pv:

Its been two months already without jungkook and my jennie, I really miss her a lot already, but I still have to be strong for her and keep What I promise to Jungkook.

"Hey V someone say that lisa is crying while running towards the rooftop."I heard my classmates spoke.
Aish I wonder why again, I didn't think anything than stand up right away to go where lali is.
And by the time I get in rooftop I saw lisa sitting down and I know she is crying because she is hugging her knees hiding her face. I walk towards her and I heard her say.

"Whatever who was that behind me, please leave"she said still crying.

"Lali this is me your V oppa, I can't just leave you like this crying, and I well be dead if Jungkook knows about this that I just lift you behind crying"I said sitting beside her.
And she look at me with her red nose in puffy eyes.

"O-oppa why is he doing this to me, what did I do to him to find someone else"she said and that confused me.

"What do you mean lali?" I ask.

"Oppa he cheat on me"she said crying hard.

"Who?who cheat on you lali?"I ask confused.

"Oppa it's sehun he cheat on me I saw him kissing another girl" she said hiding her face in her knees again.
Aish that bastard again, how can he do that to lali,
This guy never see how this girl beside me do her best to make him feel that she love him since Jungkook and Jennie lift.
I was about to get up to beat that bastard when Lisa stop me.

"Oppa where are you going?" Lisa ask

"I'm giving lessons to that bastard"I said angrily.

"Oppa please don't do it I'll be more feel better if you don't do it" she said looking at me.

"Lali But why, he deserves it" I said sitting back beside her again.

"Nope he doesn't I know we are not meant for each other oppa And I can't force my self to him"she said while looking at our front view while there's a bet smile on her face.

"Sorry lali" I said with sad tone.
And she look at me.

"Oppa don't be sorry for me I choose this decision-in the first place, and It might be my first lesson to my self that I shouldn't love a person that I'm not sure his the one."she said looking at me.

"And yeah about Jennie unnie I know she's the one for you"she added.

"I know she is, and if she is not the one for me I well still always chase her confirming that she is only mine, and I can't waist her.
she is like an angel that come to my life"I said smiling at lisa.

"Yeap I know and if I'm a boy I well take her away from you"she said smirking at me.

"You little brat you can't do that to me"I said glaring at me.

"I'm kidding oppa, I don't take a heart that already belongs to someone"she said.

"Wow good line right there huh I wonder where you get that line"I said.

"Well the person who makes me feel better, who makes me feel that I'm not alone from doing the things that I wanted to do, and he well always be the person who makes me feel what is truly love is"she said and I wonder who was that person.

"I hope that person that you talking about, it's going to be your man in the future, cause you same's in love to him while saying those words " I said smirking at her.