Part22

Jungkook pv:

"Hey guys were here"I said running towards them with Lisa.

"come here you two, we have been waiting for you guys"Jin hyung said.

"Yeap And sit, jin oppa cook something delicious"Jennie unnie said.
And we all sit and enjoying Jin hyung food that he cook, I have noticed that his good at cooking I don't know how he learn to cook like this kind of food.

"So lisa Where is sehun it's first time not seeing him with us"Jimin hyung suddenly ask.

"Oh him, I already talk to him that I can't give him a chance and it's their running cause someone beat his ass because he is forcing me to be with his girlfriend again ."Lisa said and I just smirk that she said I just beat sehun ass.

"Well good for him then, and who is that guy beat his ass"Jennie noona ask.

"It's me noona, I saw him slap lisa so I came to give him a lesson"I said while eating and I turn to Lisa with smile.

"Good job kook because you're three hyungs here not able to do it" Jennie noona said rolling her eyes at the three boys peacefully eating their food.

"Yeap that's right"jisso noona And rose noona agree.

"Yah Hon why your blaming us, it was lali decision not to give him a lesson"V hyung said and the two boys agree, and I look at lisa confused why she didn't let them beat that bastard.

"And still remember what she said, .....it's way more better if we just leave him alone because she said she knows they are not meant for each other "V hyung said still eating.

"Yes and she even said that there is someone teach her how love really works because she was stupid looking for love not until that guy came"Jennie noona added.

"Guys shut up you talk to much" Lisa said glaring at them.

"Why isn't true, and who that guy is" I ask not looking at her.

"Well I guess that's the guy that she is been liking on.
She said she is sure that her feelings for him is not like what he feels to sehun that she is not sure"rose noona said looking at lisa and I turn to her.
And I can see she is getting awkward.

"Yes but the thing is she doesn't know if that guy like her"Jisso unnie said sadly.
I look to lisa with sad inside me hearing that she like someone else again, but what Can I do I'm not the guy that suits her.

"Maybe I can help her"I said looking at them.
And everyone look at me shock and laugh.

"Seriously kook you?"jennie noona said still laughing.

"Why is their any problem"I ask.

"I mean it's funny, that you're going to help lisa that we never notice that you're in to relationship stuff "Jennie noona said.

"Yeap she is right Kook, because all you do is studying and reading not caring about having relationship with someone I mean I don't know just maybe you have been liking someone but I think it's impossible to a guy like you, because theirs a hundreds girl in the school but none of them win your stone heart"jisso noona said

"Well that's because studying about their business is main burden inside his heart" Jimin hyung added.

"Yes and that's make us think how can you help lali"Jin hyung said looking at me.

"Why? why are you guys so worried about that"I said looking at them and to Lisa who is looking at me now.
Seriously, what they think about me robot? Who doesn't have heart.

"Kook you haven't been in relationship since birth and your telling us to help lali"Jennie noona said.

"What is the problem with it?, for not having relationship with someone since birth.
at least I knew that I can help her"I said looking at them.

"But how kook"V hyung ask.

"I have a way, to learn how to help her
And........I have a heart to feel if that guy is really for her or not .
And for you guys to know it doesn't mean I'm focusing to my study I haven't liking someone"I said while I face my plate eating, leaving my friends confused and shock to what I said.

Lisa pv:

"I have a way, and brain to learn how to help her
And........I have a heart to feel if that guy is really for her.
And for you guys to know it doesn't mean I'm focusing to my study I haven't liking someone" He said and that's shock us when we heard the words that he likes someone.
I can't believe his saying that he is going to help me to get that prince Charming, when that Prince Charming is him. But hearing he likes someone makes me sad.

"Wow kook just wow, why we don't know about that all we know is you never interested"jisso unnie said in a shock.

"That's because you guys didn't ask"Jungkook said.

"You brat I ask you" jennie unnie said.

"You ask me and I did not said that I don't like someone, I said you don't have to know about it"Jungkook said.

"Maybe it's just really hard reading your move kook"V oppa said.

"Yes it is, not just maybe this brat is good at hiding his feelings."rose unnie said glaring at Jungkook.

"So who's that lucky girl kook"Jisso unnie said and I look at jungkook.

"The girl who makes me amaze of her beauty the first time I saw her.
A girl who teach me how to be brave toward others who are stepping my name and always gets hate for being ugly before.
And also a girl that makes my heart smile when I see her beautiful eyes and lips smiling in front of my eyes.
A girl who I inspire me the most not because her beauty, it because I see who really she was when she truly reveals herself being innocent, kind, caring, smart without her noticing,But naughty sometimes and always put her self in trouble.
But what I love the most is seeing her happy freely without any pain that you can see in her eyes"he said smiling and our friends peacefully listening and smiling at kook like his reading a story that they really like.
While me, get hurt by his words about the girl he likes, that's far from me.

"Wow kook that words melt us a lot"
Jisso unnie And everyone agrees except for me.

"Kook tell us what her name."Voppa said.

"Yes tell us kook" Jimin oppa said.

"Guys you well know her soon don't worry"he said making everyone pout.

"Fine But now I think it's really good that you well help lali" Jennie unnie said making me look to Jungkook.

"Sure I would like too"Kook said looking at me.
And I just keep silent not wanting them to see that I'm sad that kook like someone.

My Prince Charming like someone.

To be continue