Part9

Jungkook pv:

I'm here with my book reading, sitting in the big rock, while the others having fun.
And I'm also watching lisa from a far enjoying the game.
I look at her with a smile in my face admiring how her face looks so pretty and cute at the same time while playing with her friends.
I can't help to falls in love to her more but I need help from god to stop this feelings because her heart already belongs to someone. I said to my thoughts looking back in my book to read but not until someone called my name.

"Jungkook come on let's go somewhere else" I turn my head hearing lisa sweet voice.

"No it's fine just go play with our friends right there" I said looking at her sweetly.

"Come on, can you stop reading for the rest of the camp? We are not here to read, we are here to have some fun" she said getting annoyed.

"I'm not saying that you well read too" I said sarcastically.

"Come on Jungkook please come with me I wanna explore the place here, our friends is still playing
But I'm bored already so I wanna do something else and I want you to do it with me.
because you did not play with us, so I want you to go with me and explore this place." She said begging me to go with her.

"Lisaaaa"I said trying to convince her that I don't want to. I mean it's not like I don't wanna be with her, it's just not really my thing.

"Please jungkook, But if you don't wanna go with me fine."she said in a sad tone.
Aish I can't resist her sad face, this girl really knows how to make me say yes.

" fine let's go" I said putting my book back to my tent and get my emergency bag to Bring with us.

"Yessss thank you jungkook," she said jumping around like a kid.

Meanwhile

"So you like this kind of place huh" I ask her while she is putting her feet in the water.
and yeah we are in the water fall sitting on the big rocks together.

" Yes a lot, but I don't get a chance to go this kind of place because my boyfriend don't like this kind of stuff" She said looking so sad.

"Well we are here, and pretend that I'm sehun who is with you now"I said looking at her.
And she look at me confusedly.

"Huh, why?"she ask me.

"You said sehun don't like this kind of stuff so imagine I'm that sehun who like whatever you like too so you won't feel sad" I said standing up.

"What are you doing" she ask because I'm standing up.

"Here, stand up and spread your arm like this and feel the breeze"I said help her to stand up and showing her how I spread my arm, and she do as I say to.

"And now close your eyes while feeling the breeze and think something that could make you feel better." I said and she did close her eyes.
I watch her how she do as I say and suddenly there's a smile appeared on her face . She looks beautiful especially when the wind is brushing to her hair.

"Jungkook, why are you doing this and telling me to imagine that you are sehun." She ask me putting her two arms down and turn to me.

"I did it just to make you feel better and imagine that you're boyfriend was here enjoying the view with you, and if you try to find away how to make him feel this way as what you feel now, trust me it well get your relationship good but if it's not, well I guess better find in another way If you truly wanted him to love you back as you love him."I said explaining everything.
And she just look at me silently.