Part7

JENNIE PV:

Me and my cousin are in VIP room sitting across from each other.

" Hey kook what's gotten in to your mind? Why did you fight with that guy suddenly." I said looking at him.

"Well I just wanna save your friend Lisa getting beat by her own boyfriend." He said looking down.

"What did you say? Lisa what?" I ask, what the hell did I just hear. Lisa got beaten by her boyfriend?

" Yes Noona I saw it in my own eyes and that's why I get in to fight because I just wanna save Lisa from getting slap from her boyfriend, and I didn't even know that our fight turn in to worse." He said.
I was boiling in anger that I really wanna kill that guy.

"And I get angry when he said something really mean to mom and dad which is makes my self lost control, Sorry noona." He said looking at me sad.

" Aish kook you shouldn't say sorry to me it's not your fault and If I wear you I will do the same thing" I said to him.

"And that bastard just hurt lali without me knowing and her three oppa and two unnies" I said in anger.
And I'm sure, Sehun we'll be in danger if my boyfriend knows about it, Jimin and Jin oppa.
lali is like their little sister and if they found out that someone hurt lali it will be their death.
But they respect lali decisions when she fall in love to someone and have a boyfriend, but the thing is they don't know that sehun guy hurts their little sis.
And I'm sure the girls well be really mad too especially jisso unnie.

"What do you mean noona?" Kook ask.

"Kook no matter what don't tell this to our friends what happen to lisa" I said to him.

" Huh, why?" He ask confuse.

" Just do as I say kook please if you don't wanna get beaten by lali" I said. And he just nodded.

"So are you ok now? I think your V hyung is missing me now" I said smiling at him.

"Aish just go now, V hyung well get jealous and I'll be heading to my class." He said standing up.

"Are you sure you'll be ok? Because that bastard is- I said but kook cut my words.

"Don't worry noona I'll be fine" He said smiling at me.

" Ok then, be safe ok? Just call me if you need me, bye" I said and kiss his cheek and went outside.

Jungkook pv:

I'm walking in the hallway getting uncomfortable when everyone looks at me, maybe because they saw my face earlier without glasses.

Skip time

Finally the class is over and Jennie noona is already leaving with V hyung to sent her home.
And while me walking towards the gate to went out to school but I stop when I saw a familiar figure of a girl under the big three, standing facing back.
And I walk towards that girl, and I realize it was lisa, it same's like she is sad again, I decided to stand beside her.

"We're is your boyfriend?" I suddenly spoke and that's makes her look at me shock and I just smiled at her.

"What are you doing here?" She ask.

"Why? I'm not allowed?" I ask her.

" No it's not like that, its just I'm confused that you're still here that supposed to be your leaving now" she said.

" I was supposed to leave but I saw a familiar figure which is my feet dragged me to see who was it, and it turn out, is just you. But if you don't want me to be here I can leave" I said, about to leave but she stop me by holding my hand, Aish I hope Her hands well be mine forever but To late she already have someone and it's impossible that she would like a guy like me.

"Amm jungkook, I just wanna say sorry to what my boyfriend have done to you earlier." She said.
Silly her, I should be the one who would say that words.

" no don't say sorry to me, it's was my fault and its supposed to be enough that I just push him to avoid from hitting you." I said to her looking directly in her eyes.

"Why did you save me" she suddenly ask me.

"Well it's easy, and like I said it's not right for a man to put their hands or heat a woman, especially to their own girl." I said smiling at her.
And that is not all the reason why I save her, I hate when someone heat the girl I like. And of coarse I can't say that reason she might know that I like her.

"Thank you jungkook, and I'm sorry if I was really rude to you all this time." She said looking at me smiling.
Aish why didn't I see this smile of her before, it's makes me fall in love to her more.

"And also I'm sorry that my boyfriend bullying you, and I promise I'll do my best to stop him from bullying you"she said looking at me.

"Lisa you can't stop him from bullying me if her girl always sits with a nerd guy and I know that he always gets jealous.
that's why I regret for making him mad, that I should be the one we'll avoid you to stop him from getting mad at you and for hurting me." I said to her smiling.

" what do you mean?" She ask me confused.

"What I mean is I need to avoid you for him to stop hitting and for getting mad at you.
I believe that's is the reason why he wants you to stay away from me and your friends. Because you can't stop the person you love from getting jealous towards the other guy lisa, and I think you gotta do
Something for him or make him feel better , like make him feel how you love him." I said.
even it hurt me but I still have to help her. Not because I want his boyfriend to stop hurting her.
That's because I love her.

"Do you think it would work?" She ask.

" well we don't know the results if you don't try it right?" I said.

"Ok then I'll try, So friends"she give her hand to me for a shake.

"Friends" I said.

"So see you jungkook, and don't forget we'll be having camping start tomorrow, better pack your stuff fast." She said waving at me while she is leaving and I wave at her back.
Good job jungkook for helping her, you just make your girl feel better I think. I said to my thoughts.

Lisa pv:

I'm here inside my room thinking what Jungkook told me earlier. Maybe I'm the problem, maybe sehun didn't see any love from me.
So Start from now on I will try what Jungkook told me. And I know if jungkook would have a girlfriend, that girl we'll be the luckiest girl. And sometimes I hope that was me but I know he doesn't like a girl like me.
Yes I have a bet have feeling for him but I can't let that to continue because I know I'm not the girl for him especially that I know that his son of the most wealthy family. And I should do what he said to me.
And all my friends knows it already that I well be doing what Jungkook advice me.

And that's To be continue