Part 13

Jennie pv:

"Yah kook why the hell lali called you kookie" I said confused.

"I don't know noona, but she said she like calling me in that name since no one called me that kind of name" kook said leaning his head in a car sit.

"That name is really cute"I said looking at him.

" and by the way kook have you like someone in school already?" I ask because I was thinking this for how many days already if my cousin have been liking someone.

"Why do you ask that question suddenly?" He said looking at confused.

" well I just wanna ask you" I said looking at him.

"You don't have to know about it noona" He said.

"so you have? And don't lie to me" I said looking at him seriously.

"Yeah yeah I have but"he said.

"But what?" I ask

"Her heart already belongs to someone else"he said looking so sad while his head down.
Ouch that's hurt.

"Sorry kook, and who that girl?" I ask him.

"Well I know you guys already knows her" he said confusing me because I know a lot of girl in the school but I don't know which one of them.

"What the heck kook I have known a lot of girl in school butI don't know who's that girl you're talking about, and don't tell me all of them." I said

"Aish noona Lets not talk about that shall we, because when we come home we still have to be ready of what our parents plan this time again." He said looking annoyed.
yeah how can I forget that.

"Aish I wonder what was it" I said looking so worried.

"Let's Just stay calm noona okay" He said patting my shoulder.

" I hope it's not gonna be bad news Kook" I said calmly.

" I hope so too" he said.
And for few minutes we finally arrived in front of our house and the guard outside opening the gate so the car that we ride on can go in, while me and kook calming ourselves.

"So let's go noona?" Kook said. , and I just nodded following him to get out from the car.
And every maid gritting me and jungkook from going back home.

"Hey Guys our two kiddo is here" I heard my dad said A long with uncle.

"Really ?" I heard mom and aunt running towards us.

"Hey uncle and aunt" kook said hugging my dad and mom.

" hey Kook you're finally grown up now"mom said patting kook head.

"And hello sweetie how are you mmh" dad said hugging me.

" I'm alright dad me and kook have a good time during camp" I said smiling.

"Aish good thing, because I was worried to my one in only Daugther"I heard mom said and come towards me for a hug and I hug her back.

" good that two of you enjoy the camp" aunt said.

"Yeah me too I'm happy that you guys enjoyed"uncle said. But I remember the reason why me and my dad and mom is here.

"Mom dad why did you guys called me that we have to be here?" I said

" well sweetie let's go in the living room to talk about it ok" my mom said. And all of us went to leaving room.

" so what is it mom" I hear kook say.

"Well son me in your dad, have made a new brand" aunt said.

"And?" Kook ask.

"Well we want you guys to be the first model of it" aunt said, I smiled because it's was my dream to be model.

"But you are not gonna do it here in Korea you two going to do it in USA," aunt added and I got confused why it should be their.

"But mom how about our study"Jungkook ask.

"Well we already sit up that you two would just do it in online while you guys are there in state"uncle said.

"But how long are we going to stay their uncle?"I asked

"8 months" he said, me and kook get shock.

"But dad why that long"Jungkook ask

" yeah why" I added.

" kids just do as We say mmh" I heard mom said.

" yes Jennie and kook just do it"dad said
Me and kook just look at each other sad but we have to do it because that's our family decisions.

"So kids you guys can still go to school tomorrow and by the next day we are going now."I heard them say before leaving me and kook dumbfounded.

"So Noona I guess it's our last day tomorrow saying good bye to our friends especially to v hyung."Kook said looking at me sadly.

"Yeah I hope V well understand me" I said looking down.

"He well noona don't worry" Kook said patting my shoulder.

" and let's go now it's time to unpack our stuff"
He said and I just follow him.
And we're here unpacking our stuff still feeling sad to what we heard earlier.

"Noona I hope our friends well be fine while we are not here" kook said.

"They well kook" I said.

"But what if they wouldn't be friends with us because we are leaving?" He ask.

"Kook I have known them for a long time and I know they won't do that" I said smiling at him.

"I hope so" he said.
We unpack our stuff and after that we feel tired and just decided to go to sleep.

To be continue