Part 19

Jungkook pv:

Finally me and bam already arrived in Korea.
Mom and dad are so happy that I was already home.
And I told them not to tell jennie noona because I wanna surprise her tomorrow in school.

"Good night son be early tomorrow you still have school"mom said kissing my cheek.

"Good night mom dad"I said hugging both of them, and get inside my room.

Aah I miss my room, good night self.
I said and sleep right away because I got so tired traveling.

Skip time

I already wear my uniform for school and Yeap no more nerd.
I went down only seeing maid standing in front of me.

"Morning and Where is mom and dad"I ask the maid

"They lift early because their is something important that they need to take care of" the maid said and I just nodded my head and eat my breakfast.
I rush to go outside after I eat.

"Good morning sir, ready?" my driver ask.

"Yes let's go"I said going inside the car.

"So sir do you want me to draft you in front on your school this time" he ask.

"Yes please thank you" I said to him, and he start driving.
And for few minutes we finally arrived and I can see a lot of students looking towards the car that I ride on. And I finally went out the car not caring about what they reaction.
I can hear them whispering to each other how I changed a lot and some of them wanted my attention but I never turn my head to them, I just wanna be in my class already,and I can hear a lot of girl screaming, and that's annoyed me a lot.
Before they have been bullying me that I'm ugly nerd and now that I have changed they want my attention, fuck them All.
I hate peoples are like that, I went inside my classroom without nocking because I got really annoyed to those students.

"O-oh sir jeon you are here" the teacher said making her stop the lesson because I suddenly open the door, and I look around, everyone was shock maybe because I have changed and I can hear a lot of girl whispering that I'm handsome and hot and some of them whispering that they got shock that I'm the son who own this school.
But my eyes landed just the only two person sitting beside each other.
Yeap that is my girl in my life and her boyfriend.
I don't know why My blood is boiling in jealousy.

"Amm mr. jeon can you introduce yourself" I heard our teacher said.

"Hi everyone I'm jeon Jungkook" I said looking at my classmates and not even glancing at the two person cause I don't want glaring and Jealousy out of his eyes just because of his girl.

"Ok Jungkook, you can set whatever you want" teacher said and I just walk to a sits that no one on it because I don't wanna sit someone beside me.
I just sit and sigh looking at lisa back view thinking how she really changed herself, she became more prettier.

Lisa pv:

I get really shock and happiness seeing the person I have been waiting.
But when he saw me he look at me with sadness madness, I don't know I can't describe his reaction, but when he look at the person beside me I remember that he doesn't know that sehun and me already broke up.
He just walk past to us without looking at me.
He changed a lot he got more handsome and hot not gonna lie, and he got a bet taller.
But that's it's not what I'm looking for, I was looking for a hug and feeling his embrace again.
And I wanted to heard all his caring voice and feeling his touch how he always protect me and take care of me.