Part 18

Jungkook pv:

"Yaah kook it's beet one month already aren't you going back in Korea yet"bam bam said looking at me.

"Why, why you same's rushing?" I ask.

"Kook what do you mean we talk about this, I well be leveling tomorrow.
And, is the end of the month tomorrow and it's my schedule to go or else I won't be able to enroll myself"He said disbelief.

"Aish why you worry to much you know my parent own the school, just said it directly that you wanna see your long long time crush" I said smirking at him.

"Yaaah it's not like I'm the only one wanting to see my girl, it's was also you stupid"He said punching my shoulder.

"And maybe that girl you have been craving well fall in love to you since you are not a nerd guy like before"he said.

"Bam you know she already belong to someone" I said looking at him.

"Oh yeah how can I forget that, sorry kook" He said patting my shoulder.

"So it's just me then, it same's like you don't want go yet see you then, just sent me for my flight tomorrow"He said, about to go.

"I'm going"I said looking at him, and he smiled at me.

"I knew it" He said.

"Just be ready tomorrow I'll be picking you up outside your apartment"I said.

"Ok see you tomorrow just don't be late" He said getting out.
See you soon lili but I don't know if this time we'll be easier to go near to you.

Lisa pv:

It's been 9 months kookie still waiting for you.
When we'll you make me wait for you?
You know I already broke up with my boyfriend. And now he start chasing me again wanting my love again but I don't know if I well still forgive him. And he told me he won't give up on me.
So I talk to my friends if I should give him a chance again.
And they advise me that it's my decision because my heart well decide.
And they said they well always be wait me no matter what happen, and if I give sehun second chance they well guard me this time scared I get cheat on again and get hurt.

"Yaah lali you ok"I heard jisso unnie ask.

"Yes I am"I said giving her a smile.

"So Have you decided about sehun?" Rose unnie said.

"Speaking Of sehun his here already"jennie unnie said rolling her eye.

"Hey lisa can I set here?" He ask and I just nodded my head.

"So we just gonna leave you two, But sehun I'm watching you this time"jisso unnie said pulling Jennie unnie and rose unnie to sit in another table.

"So lisa here you decided?" He ask.

"Sehun I already told you I need time to think" I said looking at him.

"Ok just take your time lisa I'm waiting"he said starting to eat.
Yeap me and sehun were in the same class, and of coarse we sit beside each other.

Skip time

"Lali be careful with your decision with that sehun guy okay" V oppa said, while all of us walk with my three unnie and thee oppa.

"I well oppa"I said

"Lali why you same so down this month are you sick or something"jennie unnie ask.

"No unnie it's just I'm having a hard time to think to what is really my decision about sehun"I said an excuses because the main problem is kookie I have been thinking about him.

"Lali don't put your self in that situation, just follow what you're heart saying and make sure your mind agrees with it too" Jimin oppa said.

"Yes he is right lali, there is no need to safer yourself just because of sehun" Jin oppa said looking at me.

"Yeap you're oppa's are right lali don't confuse yourself from picking a hard decision, just follow what you're heart saying" rose unnie said.

"Thanks guys for helping me, and always here for me" I said looking at them

"Of coarse because you are our baby, right Guys " jennie unnie said and they all nodded and we gathered around for a group hug.

" Yeap and always be our baby"jisso unnie added.

"Aish you guys never change" I said breaking the hug.

" We will never change until we still together as a group of friends " V oppa said.

"And we should never leave each other until we grow our own family" Jimin oppa said.

"Yeeees and that is the promise between us okay"Jisso unnie said.

"And we are groooouuuup of"V oppa shout and we all shouted together.

"BLACKBANGTAAAAAN"we said it together making people look at us weirdly but we do not care and just laughing while we are all walking.