Part25

Lisa pv:

I wake up from the sunrise hitting on my face,  I look around found no one.
No no no I hate this, did kookie leave me here? Aaaah noo kookie where are you.
I stand up and trying to call his name.
I don't know why, I just don't like left behind in this place its freaking me out, I continue calling his name over in over again but I didn't hear any voice of him.
I started to panic and crying not knowing what to do.

"Aish you cried again" someone said behind me and I know exactly who was it.

"K-kookie" I said run towards him and hug him tightly
And I can see that he brought fruits.

"Yah kookie why did you do that again"I said hugging him.

"Lili I just wanna get some fruits for you to eat" He said rubbing my back.

"Yeah but at least wake me up next time"I said letting go of him and slap his shoulder.

"Aww sorry okay, I just don't wanna disturb your peace while sleeping so I choose not to wake you up"he said rubbing his shoulder.

"But still you can't do that again, I don't like seeing this kind of place when I woke up"I said pouting.
But not until my stomach rumbles, I look at him embarrassed and he just smiles at me.

"I knew you are gonna be hungry"he said giving the fruit to me.

"Thank you koookie you're the best at all time"I said smiling at him trying not to cry how much this guy really meant to me by just showing his gentleness and kindness.

"Always lili and hurry up so we can go"He said looking at me eating the fruit that he give me.

"Hey two of you their you are"me and kook look to a voice behind us and that's is Jin oppa.

"My god not again lali"Jennie unnie said.

"Aish why do you guys always lost"V oppa said looking at me and kookie.

"V you don't have to question them when we all know who is the mean reason " rose unnie said, and all of them look at me.

"Aish Guys stop is not like we are dead" Jungkook said

"Still kook it's not good to be lost as always"Jisoos unnie said looking at me.

"Yah lali why the hell are you suddenly gone in your tent"Jimin oppa spoke more like scolding me.

"I just need some fresh air so I went out to my tent"I said.

"And get lost is that's it?, my god lali we are freaking out because you suddenly disappear, you know how worried we are huh" jennie unnie said.

"Sorry unnie I didn't mean to"I said looking down I know that she is worried for me especially her cousin.

"Aish come here, I'm not mad at you Okay I just don't want you to get hurt, you and kook"Jennie unnie said pulling me in to hug and I hug her back tightly.

"Yah that's enough lali, that's enough"V oppa said in jealousy, pulling me away from Jennie unnie.

"Here comes the jealous alien"I said rolling my eyes on him.

"Yah don't roll your eyes on me young lady" V oppa said pointing at me.

"What? isn't true"I said raising my eyebrow on him.