Part8

Skip time

Jungkook pv:

"Noona do you need help to build your tent?"I ask Jennie noona.
Yeap and we are already in the camp.

"No thanks kook, V well help me, he just went somewhere to get something, just worry about yourself." She said.

"As you can see noona I'm already done" I said pointing my tent.

"I can see genius, just help lisa right their, she is seems straggling.
You sees me but you did not saw her struggling with her tent for the past few hour already" she said looking at me.

"Noona you know I'm avoiding fight" I said looking at lisa stumping her feet not able to sit her tent right.
That's makes me chuckle a bet looking at her stumping her feet like a small little girl.

" what do you mean kook?" She ask confusedly.

" Her boyfriend noona" I said and I receive a smack in my head suddenly.

"Aish you stupid little shit.Her boyfriend didn't come here in camp just the group of our friends not including that bastard, and you can see their is no sehun around, and she will not have a hard time like this  to fix her tent for the past 1 hours  if her boyfriend are here." She said glaring at me.

"Go now or I well smack your head again, your hyungs and other Noona's are busy, so go and help her."she said pushing me away.

"Yah you don't have to push me." I said glaring at her.

"Don't glare at me young men just go" she said glaring at me too.

"Fine, But if her boyfriend suddenly appear and punched me- I said but she cut me off.

"Just gooo kook"she said.

I walk towards lisa still seeing her struggle with her tent.

"Her let me help you" I said taking her tent.
And she look at me shock.

"No it's fine I can do it, just worry about yourself" she said trying to grab the tent away from me.

"You can do it?....while I just saw you Stamping your feet like a small kid not able to fix your own tent ?" I said smirking at her, she looks away feeling embarrassed.

"I did not, it's just theirs lots of ant around biting me."she said looking for good reason.

"Nice reason right there manoban." I said starting to fix her tent.

"Hey aren't you scared if my boyfriend saw you helping me" she said looking at me.
And I just smiled at her,I know she is looking for good reason to avoid her embarrassing move earlier stamping her feet.

"Don't worry his not here, and why don't you help here,..... instead looking for a good reason" I said doing my work to put her tent together.

"Fine you win mr.nerd, and how do you put them together then?" She ask pouting her mouth.

"Here, just sit right their and watch me doing it so next time you can do it by yourself without asking help to someone even your boyfriend."I said.
I start working it, while lisa watching me, and suddenly I heard her ask something.

"Jungkook why you don't wanna take off your glasses?"she ask me, and I stop to what I'm doing and look at her.
Should I tell her? Because no one knows the reason why I always wear my glasses. But I think I don't have to hide this anymore to my friends and Jennie noona.