Part 6

Lisa pv:

I was walking with my so called boyfriend.
not until I feel him pulling my hand in the corner beside the classroom and of coarse no one can see us since all the students are not inside the classroom cause they still eating their lunch.

" Yah sehun, What the hell are doing?" I said trying to get away from his hand.

"YOU WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Ever since that nerd guy you have changed a lot" He said looking at me like he wants to kill me.

"What in the world are you talking about?" I said in confused.

" Don't act like you don't know bitch" He said, and with that he receives slap on his face from me.

" How dare you to talk to me like that,...... and if you want to know what's really happening to me?
Well that's because of youuuu."I said in anger.

"Don't blame it on me, because all I see is you like to be with that nasty nerd" He said pushing me, and that's cause me to almost fall in the floor.

"How can you say that.? You don't even want me to talk to him and you have never let me to be with my friends." I said in anger and I did not even know that I was crying already.

" You're cry won't work to me, and I don't care that you well not be able to be with your friends cause you are only staying with me, or else you know what will happen to your friends and that nerd guy." He said and just left me like I was not exist.
Aish how can I be so fool letting this bastard to enter my life.
Everyone thinks that I'm the type of person who doesn't let any fool people enter my life but What they think is wrong.
I am crying really hard and I just go inside the classroom and put my head in the table crying silently, but not until someone spoke and give me a tissue.

"Here use this and stop crying everyone well be here in a second" He said and just sit beside me. Yeap it's mr.nerd again

"Thanks" I said looking down while wiping my tears it's embarrassing that this nerd just saw me cry.

"Look I don't know what happen but it's ok to cry when you can't take the pain inside your heart." He said looking at me smiling.
Why does his words touch my heart a lot.

"And I hope I can help you.......but I don't really know how to make a girl feel better, but I'll try it if you want" He said looking at me.

"Aish you're funny" I said smiling a bet at him.

"Huh? How can I be that funny when I'm still trying to make you feel better, and it's true.....this is gonna be my first time trying to make a girl feel better." He said in a serious tone, without his knowing that he already make me feel better. This guy is smart but less smarter when it comes to a girl.

"Aish you're so slow mr.nerd" I said laughing and he just look at me confused.
But that laugh disappeared because I remember sehun said.
That I need to stay away from him and my friends here in school, but outside I can I think. And I don't know when is the right time for me to break up with him.

"Hey you ok"jungkook ask.

"Yes" I said looking away from him.

Jungkook pv:

I don't know why lisa acting weird, I can't read it from her movements but I can feel it that their is something wrong.

Skip time

Its been two months that I have been noticed lisa that her face got more colder than before and she always ignores her own friends, and we can still see lisa that she is really unhappy with sehun I have a bad feelings to this but I can't do anything because that's her boyfriend and maybe Lisa still in love with that guy even though she's straggling managing his bad behavior, and yeah that guy always bothering me, bullying but I'm use to it but sometimes I feel like fighting back but I don't wanna make any trouble.