°Chapter 12°

Começar do início

Me: Bye.

Well, a party, I wonder who is hosting it. I can't be bothered to text Alex and ask. I'm so bored, I guess I'll have something to look forward to this Friday, but what am I going to wear? I guess since I've got nothing to do, I'll go shopping, but I'm too lazy. I guess I'll stay here on my fat ass, laying in bed.

You know what, I'm going to the shops. I got out of my pajamas and changed into denim skinny jeans and a t-shirt that says, 'Eat,Sleep,Repeat', its a cool shirt I bought, back at home. I grabbed my phone, after that, I ran downstairs and put my shoes on.

"Tom, I'm going to the shops, I'll be back in an hour!", I shouted, grabbing the keys to my bike. I know, I ran down the stairs, my leg is fully healed.

"Ok sis, is it for the party this Friday?", he asked, coming downstairs.

"Yea, do you have something to wear?", I asked, standing in front of the door, turning to look towards him.

"Yes, I already do, have fun shopping, I know how much you hate it", he said, smirking.

"Shush your trap, I'll be back, bye bye", I said, waving and walking out the door.

I got on my bike, put my helmet on, started the engine and off I went to the mall. As I arrived the mall was huge, larger than when I saw it from the gym I went to yesterday. I need something new, something fresh. I decided to go into Forever 21, I've been in this shop before. I remember it being called rich clothes shop, by me only of course. I spotted something really nice and it looked really beautiful. I decided to go and try it on in the lockers, it was a set with a shirt, a white cardigan and black high waist skinny jeans. (Picture to the side)

Once I got into the change rooms, I stripped off my clothing and put the new clothing on. I took a look at myself in the mirror. God damn I look nice. Yep I'm buying this. I changed back into my normal clothes and stepped out of the changing rooms. I payed for the clothing and walked out the mall. Shopping, check. My stomach rumbling, not check.

I decided to go to iHop, I felt like pancakes, even though it's not breakfast I'm hungry, so I don't care. I walked in and looked at the meals. I think I'm going to get a Vanilla pancake with chocolate drizzled all over it, along with two strawberries on top. Yum.

"Hello, what would you like to order?", a guy around my age said, catching my attention. I didn't even realise I was in line.

"Oh can I have the original please", I said, smiling. This guy was cute, he even had glasses, just like Nathan's.

"Chocolate, Caramel or Strawberry sauce?", he asked, smiling brightly. His smile could make any girls knees tremble.

"Uh chocolate please", I said, smiling nervously.

"I'll bring your order over in 5 minutes", he said, taking his hand out. I passed him the money and I proceeded towards a seat. I took a seat in the booth in the corner, for two people, all to myself. I decided to check my phone for any messages or calls. Oh there's one from Ronan .

Ronan : Hey you coming to the party this Friday? If so, I can pick you up.

Me: Yes I am, but Alex has already arranged to pick me up, sorry.

Ronan : Oh, uh well I'll see you tomorrow bye.

Me: Bye ☺

"Here's your order", the guy said, putting the plate on the table and passing me a pair of tissues.

"Thank you", I said, smiling and grabbing my knife and fork.

He nodded and walked off. Now my time to eat. I dug into the pancake and let me tell you, the pancake was so warm and it went really well with the chocolate and strawberries. This is so delicious, I was starting to get paranoid at the stares I was getting. Now I'm pretty sure there was something on my face. I quickly grabbed a tissue, but before I can wipe my mouth, there was writing on it.

Wanna go out sometime? Call me: *insert random numbers* -Leonardo

I'm guessing the guy who served me was Leonardo? Oh well time to add him as a contact. I put him as: Leo . Since I met him here and chocolate was on my order. I looked up from my now finished food and saw Leonardo smiling at me. He's so cute.

I fixed my plate and put my phone in my pocket. I gave Leonardo a wave, him gladly returning it. I walked out of the store with my bag of clothing and proceeded to my bike. I placed the bag under the seat and put my helmet on my head. I turned the engine on and drove back home.

I parked my bike on the drive way and took the bag out from under the seat and locked up my bike. I opened the door and walked inside my house.

"I'm home!", I shouted, through the house.

"Oh hey sis", Tom said, from the living room.

"Hey, I got something to wear", I said, holding the bag in front of him. He grabbed it and took a look at my choice of clothing. His face went happy.

"Good, its appropriate enough sis", he said, smiling and handing me back the bag.

As you can see Tom is a very protective brother when it comes to what type of clothes I wear, he says that boys will be attracted if I wear something that shows alot of cleavage and I agree.

Who wouldn't want a brother that is very protective?

A/N

Hope you enjoyed this chapta, Please remember to vote, comment and continue reading! Bye!

°piikamo°