The Man with a Book, Part 2

Part 2

Lumine bit her lower lip sharply. It bled. She tasted blood but didn't notice the pain. All she felt were waves after waves of pleasure blooming from her core. Her hands grasped on knots of hair, pulling them eagerly, urging the man between her legs to keep going.

The man groaned, his own fingers digging on the smooth, white flesh of her thighs. Her slick smeared around his mouth and coated his tongue but he wanted more. It wasn't enough to quench his thirst. Even though his knees were aching, having knelt before a table where he had propped the Traveler, legs open for him to devour, he was unable to stop. She tugged his gray hair and that was enough sign she wanted more.

He kissed her clit and started nibbling on it as he ran his hands over her thighs, a collection of limbs shaking atop the table, skirts flung open up to the waist, panties discarded to the floor of the ruin. "Alhaitham..." Lumine moaned his name, reciting it like an unholy vow. Her voice echoed under the open sky of an old run-down building somewhere he believed was Fontaine.

The two had met again in a dream in some abandoned building. Eroded boulders rose and sank around them. A starless darkness engulfed the night sky with the swollen moon offering the only source of light, but it was enough to see her squirming body. At the sight of her, he had wasted no time. He caught her lips between his and trapped her above a conveniently placed stone table within the ruins. He'd been itching to get her to bed ever since their last encounter. Days had passed since then and the interim had forced him to settle with touching himself just to get through his unfulfilled sexual needs.

He hummed on her crotch.

"Th-there's something I need to tell you," Lumine breathed.

"We can talk about that later." The Scribe inserted a finger at her entrance. It made her body twitch. A whimper escaped her lips. Her sinful sounds made his cock tighten in his pants. Curses. He wanted to fuck her right now, slide his member in her tight little cunt and pound until he releases, but it wouldn't be fair after what she'd done for him in the last dream.

As much as he prioritized his own needs, he would rather put hers before his. It was a strange concept - irrational, really, if he had to describe it. This thing called "love". What was unfathomable before now came easily to him. What used to be insensible became all the right reason. To see another person who wasn't himself become happy and content in his arms, to see her in that state - that was what he desired.

"Archons-" she cried.

Another finger went in and more juices leaked and slathered his fingers. He began thrusting his finger in and out, each one deeper than the last, the tips searching for her pleasure spot.

"W-wait, Haitham, stop!" She pushed her elbows up to see his blinking face, surprised at her plea.

"What?" was all he was able to say. Her next words would determine if he was to be offended that they had to halt from making love.

Lumine cleared her throat. "Promise me, Alhaitham, that you will never lie to me. That you are not here to use me. That you are not here because you want something from me."

That confused him. He stood up, knees popping from exhaustion. He hovered over her sensitive body, hot and scented from arousal. He stroked her cheek with slippery fingers. "My love, where is this coming from?"

The Traveler shook her head, eyebrows furrowing, her golden locks bouncing on her shoulders. "It's a long story. You said we can talk about it later... Just give me the promise, please."

Her response only roused his curiosity. Alhaitham wanted to know more, but for now they needed to finish or he would go insane. "I love you. You already know that. I'm probably the most honest and blunt person you'd ever meet so lies are out of the question."