Cerberus, Part 3

Part 3

He cocked an eyebrow. A devilish smile spread from her lips. Alhaitham could already feel his annoyance washing away, replaced by an irrational desire to touch her and feel her all over him. All he wanted was her. It impressed him how fast she could shift his mood from sour to needy as he watched her hands creep lazily along his inner thighs. He groaned when they stopped close to the crotch.

She continued caressing his legs. "There's someone I met back in my journey to Inazuma. Her name is Yae Miko. She owns the Yae Publishing house, if you heard about them..."

Alhaitham couldn't quite process what she was saying. In his foggy brain, he remembered hearing about the publishing house from some obscure memory, but they specialized in selling fiction, a genre so far apart from his own. "What is it with this publishing house?" he asked lowly.

Lumine's fingertips brushed on his bulge and he let out a shiver.

She chuckled but never stopped in her ministrations. Lumine continued in a husky voice, "as you said, gossip travels faster than anything in Teyvat. When Lady Yae heard I'm seeing the former Grand Sage of the Akademiya. She sent me a bunch of... useful books."

Her hand cupped his bulge and started rubbing it. He held his breath and gripped the armrest of the chair tightly, sure he'd end up breaking them if the little seductress kept going. The muscles on his abs rippled under the shirt. They tightened as blood rushed to his groin. He heard her vocalize something about books just now... "Ugh... Erotic books?" he crooned. All he wanted to see was her small hands wrapped around his cock. As if in response, his member twitched. His pants tightened and huge tent stood between them.

Lumine stared at it and bit her lips. The Scribe saw the unmistakable lust in them. "Come to think of it," he said, "I've never fucked you in this part of the house." They always went for the bedroom in case Kaveh walked in on them. At first, Lumine didn't care where he fucked her as long as they were at home. But he couldn't bear the possibility of Kaveh accidentally seeing her stripped and moaning in pleasure. That sight, that glorious body, was meant for his eyes alone.

"Mhm... I learned a lot from the books she sent me."

Her hands fumbled at the waist band of his trousers. She unbuttoned it and started undoing the fly with sweaty fingers, arms shaking from either excitement or fear. He caught her wrist and his gaze softened. "Lumine, you don't have to do this if it makes you uncomfortable." Yet every cell in his body was screaming for her touch. He wanted her to take him and ride him as much as she wanted.

"But I want to..." she said almost pleadingly. It was her first time to attempt pleasuring him unlike the way she usually did and it took much courage to initiate the act. Was it so hard for him to simply go along? Lumine didn't want to make things more awkward than it already was. His grip loosened. "If you don't want me to do it-"

"No," he cut embarrassingly fast. "I mean..." he swallowed. "I mean if you want to do it, my body is at your disposal." His ears burned red.

Her eyes widened at his consent.

Alhaitham watched his lover pull down his pants just enough to expose his painful bulge. His body was begging for release and the sight of her undressing him, pulling out his fully erect cock from the confines of his briefs was enough to bring him on edge. How can this happen in a dream? He started to doubt what was real and what wasn't but all these thoughts crumbled when she grasped the base of his cock.

Lumine ran her hands up and down his length. It wasn't like she was unfamiliar with his private parts, she felt it inside her many times before (Alhaitham made sure of that), but it still fascinated her. It was a size bigger than the average cock. Veins traced from his abs all the way to the stiff shaft. The pink head reminded her of a mushroom head. The balls hung at the base and they swayed every time she moved his dick about. A bit of pre-cum leaked from the tip and she spread it all over his length.