Behind The Scene

(tw: dirty talks, rough sex etc).

🧚🧚🧚

"Why are you walking strange like that?"

Jihyo asked Sana who had just come out of her room in a mess and walking straddle style with both hands holding her lower stomach and her waist and her face was wrinkled, hair messy.

Other members also realized that something was wrong with Sana,, "You walk like a jelly melting in the heat!" Jeongyeon told her joke.

"unnie are you okay? are you on your period day?." Dahyun patting Sana's shoulder, but then Sana push her a bit.

Sana held on to the edge of the table, sipping the last glass of water with a slight hiss.

"y-yeah i'm fine uhmmm...it's just- I couldn't find a comfortable sleeping position last night so i couldn't sleep well but I-I'm fine! seriously!."

Dahyun nodded as her reaction but she's very worried about Sana. so, as Sana said she's ok, Dahyun walk away joining Tzuyu to do the laundry.

Sana took a glance to the laundry room. The tall woman seemed to still be angry about something she couldn't explain. Sana hopes this day passes quickly so she doesn't end up bombarded with questions from the other membersㅡbecause they had just celebrated Christmas Eve together at MISAJI's dormㅡ

"you're really fucked up, you know?."

Nayeon appeared out of nowhere and she suddenly standing next to Sana with her lips pursed plus with her crossed arm. Sana took a deep breath, facing this woman next to her was like facing a hell door.

Nayeon walking straight to Sana, "i know the whole story. I heard everything from the start to finish isn't that crazy? hahaha." Nayeon laughs evilly.

"duh, i was slept on the couch last night because of the alcohol effects, i was about to rest in peace but then two of you came from the nowhere and started a big trouble in the middle of my sweet dream till I heard the sound of a slamming door. I didn't care at all at first but then my fucking curiousness is calling me out and it forced me to get up from my sleep. So, i notice the both of you voice came from Tzuyu's room, I hear every single of you guys conversation. At first it was just normal fight until suddenly the sound of moaning, whining, groaning stopped my-."

"gosh Nayeon! please stop pointing a shotgun at me." Sana rolled her eyes. she's getting annoyed by the bunny bitch woman.

Nayeon smirked, "ha! see! look at your bitchy
behavior. you know? i couldn't believe Tzuyu is really great for being able to make you weak like this, I'm proud of our little girl. she's so smart." She look at Tzuyu who is talking to Dahyun while drying some clothes.

Sana rolled her eyes. Nayeon should have helped her deal with the pain all over her body, but Sana knew that this woman would only tease and put her down all day. but fortunately she wasn't get killed by this woman with rabbit teeth bitch because Tzuyu was her beloved child.

"shut up, instead of talking bullshit. could you just help me to deal this messiness?." Sana tried to compromise.

Nayeon put her two finger on her chin and Sana expect it probably about how to tease her problem shit and she won't never stop.

"sure."

Sana got shocked by the answer. it was strange really strange of course. She doesn't expect this.

"ummm-ok...good." Sana got awkward. but still, this woman must be planning to ask me some another bullshitness, oh gosshhh.

"but there is one thing i want to know from you" i knew it, you bitch. Nayeon leaned closer to Sana and put her lips next to Sana's ear to whisper something.