the cold princess

universe 5074
SORRY FOR WAITING FOR TOO LONG
___________

All names and places in this book are fiction!!

If you are reading this I hope you will give me a vote too so that I am more enthusiastic about writing other chapters.

☆I hope you enjoy it☆

•••

"Minatozaki!! come to my office!!." the police chief shouted Sana's name, Sana immediately ran into the chief of the police chief's office.

"i'm in sir!." Sana put on a straight body while saluting the director of the police chief.

The chief police director took out a document from his drawer and put it on the table, "I have an mission for you, I chose you directly because I think you are suitable for this mission."

Sana read the title of the document "the cold princess Chou???"

The police chief nodded "Yes, she is a mafia who comes from the largest chain family in Asia who is nicknamed 'the Chou'."

Sana was interested "what the really a bloodlined family, I'm sure their money comes from corruption and drugs."

"yeah, you're right. This big family is a fugitive mafia who has been targeted by all police forces in Asia but unfortunately there is no police force can dig up information about their hiding place in depth, their unknown whereabouts can also pose some big risks and may pose a military threat as well." Sana listened to the chief police director.

Sana opened the contents of the document, showing several photos of a woman in a suit with some of her herd wearing formal black clothes. "so this is the target?? She is prettier than i thought."

"Don't fall for the cover, Minatozaki. this woman is one of the child of the leader of the Chou chain family and according to some reports she usually goes to luxury casino club every Friday night until the early morning , some sanctions say she can hypnotize women with just her gaze." the director of the police chief said seriously.

"This woman has a narrow, slightly wide face, thin eyebrows with a round face, she is about 173cm tall, and her name is still unknown." Sana nodded understandingly at the characteristics given by the police chief.

"Not only that, it's fortunate that we have a trusted insider who has worked with us for almost five consecutive years to find out the movements of Chou's subordinates and the cold princess and just today we sent the complete details to you." said the police chief.

"i see...So this time my mission is to go undercover and dig up information about her?." Sana looked at the police chief. The police chief nodded in agreement with Sana's question.

"you got my points, Minatozaki. but I want this mission to go smoothly, and you must carry out this mission with caution, because Chou's subordinates are everywhere.” Sana nodded her head while swallowing her saliva, she's not nervous but she's interested.

"will I get a partner??" Sana asked while closing the document again. The police chief shook his head "no. this time you will not be paired by anyone, you just carry out this mission alone. are you able to do it??" asked the police chief.

Sana stood up from her chair and gave a salute "yes of course sir! I'm sure I can do it!!" Sana said excitedly, the police chief smiled proudly

"Good luck!!"

Sana exited the police chief's room and walked towards his desk. Sana sat in her office chair writing her mission schedule on Friday night, and went back to reading the contents of the document. Sana read the document carefully, jotting down every important information about the cold princess. she noted such as where the location of the luxury casino club usually visited by the cold princess Chou, what to watch out for, what she should do, how to get her attention and many others.