my mother's adopted sister

If you are reading this I hope you will give me a vote too so that I am more enthusiastic about writing other chapters.

I hope you enjoy it

•••

today I was with my parents, I was in the car looking at the window and well as you know, it was just a street view, a lot of people walking here and there, shops, houses and many things. oh we also passed my aunt's favorite flower shop, I like that shop, my favorite flower is moonflower what about you?

actually we didn't go too far we were still in the city. me and my parents are traveling to my aunt's house, I will be deposited there because my parents will soon be doing some kind of business work.

well, I could have just stayed home alone by myself because I felt I was mature enough but my dad and mom forbade me to be alone at home because I am a woman, even though I didn't felt like I am a woman and I am 19 years old this year.

well...shit...,parents are too worried about their children but never mind when we're got forced and we can't refuse them tho.

"you want some orange darling??." my mom offered me a piece of orange. I shook my head.

"no need, I'm full....thanks for offering." I said while stroking my stomach in circle. "okay then if you say so." said my mother back facing the front.

the situation is calm and awkward again, but seriously, we doing a usually small talk in the car and then suddenly silent. is really awkward and we feel something is missing and uncomfortable too, so I have to start the topic.

"why do we have to go to aunt's house?? I can be at home by myself...and you guys shouldn't have to worry about me because I feel pretty mature now." I said looking at dad from the rearview mirror.

"yes we know that kiddo, i'm also thought the same thing but your mom always beat my argument, i'm so sorry kid." said my father looking at me from the car rearview mirror .

then I turned my gaze to mom "explain, mom."

"Actually there's no problem for you to be alone at home, but you haven't even seen your aunt for over half a year, I'm sure she misses you too, remember when she kiss your all over face that time? she even always send me a message asking about you....since she's our only closest relative so it's a good idea if you stay with her until we get back from Taiwan." said my mom while chewing an orange. well she has the point.

"You don't need to bother, I can already clean our house either tho...I feel like aunty will be in trouble because of me." I crossed my arms across my chest.

my dad laughed out loud "yeah it's good to know that you can clean the house, but you suck at installing gas stove." after that my mom laughed and i just hid my head between my hoodie hood. ugh this is embarrassing.

not long after then, we finally arrived at my aunt's house, i got out of my car, stretching my arm then my waist, and like i said my aunt loves flowers and she also has a pretty big flower yard, that's why i love this place.

from a distance I saw my mother and aunty hugging, I could tell them were happy to finally meet again after half a year. then my mom pointed at me, my aunt smiled then walked towards me with the smile i like from her.

"you're getting bigger and taller Tzuyu-ah." she said, putting her palm on my cheek. I smiled at her "yes it's been quite a while." i said as she giggled.

"ok we have to go now." said my mother. aunt turned to her.

"eh!? You guys don't stop by first?." my aunt frowned.