promises

universe 143

torrential rain soaked the streets, rumbling sounds as if it was a night from a nightmare, the sound of running and splashing water from people running around like chasing someone. ah... that's right, they are really chasing someone, they have sharp objects in their hands as many as 5 people wearing full black formal clothes. apparently Tzuyu was being chased by them.

Tzuyu kept running trying to avoid them until one time Tzuyu entered the wrong alley, the alley she entered was deadlocked, when Tzuyu turns her body backwards Tzuyu couldn't run all she could do was face 5 men blocking the only way out.

one of the 5 men wearing the hat laughed evilly "You can't go anywhere else Mrs. Chou. Your fate will fall into our hands." the man in the hat spoke ended with the other 4 pulling out their machetes.

"fuck!!." Tzuyu had nothing but she saw the pipe underneath so she took an iron pipe as a weapon. the 4 men started to fight Tzuyu, Tzuyu fought them back with all her remaining strength. hearing one against 5 is very unlikely to be brought up to the real world. but for Tzuyu this all easy for her.

one of the men fought Tzuyu by stabbing her directly but Tzuyu could read her movements so she avoided the resistance and kicked him in the stomach. as well as 3 other people trying to wiggle their machetes but Tzuyu continues to beat the three with just a pipe and her legs and arms for defense.

Tzuyu didn't know that the first man who attacked her was still aware, he started running from behind Tzuyu while taking out a small knife from her pocket. when Tzuyu turned she didn't have time to beat the man until the man managed to stab Tzuyu in the stomach.

"ugh!! fuck you!!." Tzuyu screamed in pain, luckily she didn't fall but she elbowed the man's neck so hard that the man fainted leaving the knife still stuck in Tzuyu's stomach. Tzuyu took off the small knife and threw it in the trash.

she saw one of them tried to get back up to take the machete next to him but Tzuyu kicked the machete and grabbed the man's hand until it broke and the man was in pain. now only the man with the hat was the only left, should be so...

when Tzuyu looked towards the exit of the alley. the man with the hat disappeared leaving the 4 man unconscious in the alley. Tzuyu sighed. leaving four men who fell in the alley.

Tzuyu walked while cover the wound in her stomach she just covered the stab with her palm, she knows every time she takes a step more blood comes out. step by step made her vision became blurry, she almost fainted but she continued to hold it home.

(in a house)

Sana who was in the house waiting for her wife in the living room while biting her nails because she was worried about the condition of her wife who had didn't back home yet. but when she heard the sound of the house bell she immediately ran towards the front door, when she was about to open the door Tzuyu immediately dropped her head on Sana's shoulder.

Sana hugged Tzuyu while shedding tears. she cried both relieved and sad, she was relieved that her wife was safe again but she was sad because her wife returned full of wounds, bruises, and also blood coming out of her stomach.

Sana, who realized it, immediately help Tzuyu into the house and took her to the living room, told her to lie down on the couch. Sana took Tzuyu's palm to her stab wound "hold it like this you understand?...stay like this and don't move too much."

Tears fell from Sana's left cheek, but she immediately wiped her tears. "Wait here...I-I will find a medkit. Hang on."  Sana said with a cracked voice.

Sana ran to the warehouse, opened every drawer while rummaging through the contents of the drawer until she found the medkit and the needle. then she ran towards Tzuyu who just stared somewhere expressionless while holding her stab wound.