daily life of an idol

SORRY FOR THE DELAY

(tw: .)

I hope you enjoy it

•••

Sana took a deep breath, throwing her phone on the long sofa in the dressing room in annoyance. Sana felt annoyed because her lover didn't reply to her messages at all since two days ago. Actually Sana is used to being treated like this and so is she. the reason is because they are idols who have their own busy schedules.

this girl frustratedly threw herself on the sofa, fell down like she was helpless without worrying of her make-up.

Jihyo furrowed her brows,, "what's wrong with you?." Jihyo asked seeing the members who were older than her looking frustrated.

"tsk! she didn't reply my messages and I'm annoyed because she's been missing for two days without telling me at all!!." Sana snapped angrily.

Jihyo chuckled,, "she is an idol and so are you, you should understand her unnie." Jihyo stroked Sana's head.

"but i miss her Jihyo, I need her now! It's been a week and I can't live without her! I can't take it anymore!!." Sana was honest.

Momo came into the costume changing room, her eyes immediately fell on Sana who continued to grunt in annoyance.

"what is it bestie??" Momo asked.

"her girlfriend disappeared for two days without telling her at all." Jihyo explained.

Momo nodded in understanding, sitting on the edge of the sofa lifting Sana's legs on her thighs,, "doesn't SMC still have a concert schedule in Japan? I heard they're going home this week."

"it was this week, duhh and we weren't told when they would be back." Sana spoke.

Sana continue,, "actually I don't mind if they have a busy schedule, but at least Tzuyu can call me and reply to all my messages! instead of disappearing for two days without reading my message at all!!"

Jihyo looked at Sana,, "chill Sana. we have to prepare, the recording was about to start." Jihyo stood up from her seat.

Momo and Sana also got up from the couch getting ready to record their newest mv. Sana was forced to leave her phone on the sofa, sne afraid of what if Tzuyu called her or texted her even though she knew it wouldn't happen so soon.

•••

after returning from the set, Sana still sent messages to Tzuyu. he really hoped Tzuyu would open her phone. Sana went to her room with the cellphone still in her hand, tried to send a message once again but to no avail. in frustration this girl stretch her body, screaming between the pillows in annoyance.

Realizing it was all in vain, Sana got up from her bed, cleaned herself and then changed into her clothes neatly.

Momo, who was eating snacks at the dinner table with her phone in her another hands, gasped when she saw Sana coming out of her room with neat clothes.

"Where are you going at this night??" Momo asked in surprise.

"hmmmpphh! I just want to go to Tzuyu's luxury apartment! I just want to sleep there."

"huh? she hasn't come back from Japan yet."

"I know that...that's why, at least i can sleep on her bed, sniffing her scent and putting on her clothes so that I don't feel lonely and relax my mind." Sana explained.