College crush

IT'S A GIFT FOR YOU!!!
HAPPY READING!!!

(tw: it may fluffy but this story is very very mature content)...

🧚🧚🧚

[Sana POV]

hello, my name is Sana Minatozaki. I am a second year student of the acting faculty. Yes, it's clear that I really want to be an actress, that's been my dream since I was little. My parents really support my dreams and I am very happy.

Now I'm studying general subjects, the lecturer's explanations make me sleepy easily, so I sit near the window.

I yawned then rested my chin with my left hand, facing out the window. on the ouside, I could see the basketball court and the university park, even though it was blocked by leaves, i still can see it.

I saw several students from other faculties playing basketball, and I got to know them all. on the contrary, i really know them.

one of them always makes me enthusiastic about going to college, I don't even hesitate to go to college even though there is no lecture schedule.

she was passing a basketball, the way she moved and ran to avoid her enemy was very flexible and graceful, then she jumped and threw the ball and it went in! she seemed to be making fun of her midget friend, her friend got mad. it makes me giggle and I became more attracted to her, she made my day special everyday.

🧚🧚🧚

[Tzuyu POV]

hello, I'm Chou Tzuyu. I am a management and business faculty student. I've been here two years. all the students at my university know me well, I'm not sure if I'm that popular. let's just say I'm an ordinary student.

the subject Today was boring, my friends invited me to play basketball, so I joined them. I'm not from the basketball club, I do this because of my hobby, but sometimes some kids from the basket club try to persuade me to join but I don't have the confidence to show my passion.

I'd better look for my crush from the film faculty. Today I tried to look for her whereabouts but couldn't find her, I'm sad.

That's why I said today is a boring day. my opponent is Chaeyoung, she was very agile but I was able to nimbly avoid her attacks and I threw the ball and the ball went into the ring.

"Tch! If I were taller than you, you definitely wouldn't be able to put the ball in that easily!" Chaeyoung whined to me, I laughed at her behavior.

I took the ball back,, "it's your fate to be short."

suddenly I got a small blow, wow I annoyed her,, "if You talk like that again, I'll take both of your balls and hang them on the campus flagpole!"

"woah! chill man!." Dahyun said and i heard jeongyeon laughing loud.

I ran towards Jeongyeon and cursed behind her,,"Jeongyeon!! Help me!! there was a midget tiger trying to take out my balls!!."

"stop calling me midget! you talk bastard!!."

I pretended to run hysterically to avoid her, she chased me behind with her tiger strength.

"okay guys stop it. lemme handle this! i will fight Tzuyu." Hearing that, Chaeyoung's eyes lit up.

"I love you bro." Chaeyoung gave a flying kiss.

"that's disgusting." I said with a disgusted face.

"shut up! Jeongyeon will avenge me for you! If you lose, bow down to me!." Chaeyoung pointed her finger at me excitedly.