wet dream

universe 230
SORRY FOR WAITING FOR TOO LONG
___________
I

f you are reading this I hope you will give me a vote too so that I am more enthusiastic about writing other chapters.

☆I hope you enjoy it☆

•••

After a very tiring normal day for Sana right now she finally finished working overtime and finally she going to go home. she stretched her body and looked at the clock which showed half past eleven at night. so she rushed to tidy up her office desk and tidy up her clothes.

"hi~Sana." Momo approached Sana with panda eyes.

"hi- wow Momo! look at your eyes! you look like a panda!." Sana laughed out loud. Momo who saw it just yawned tiredly.

"whatever...do you want to go home? can i go home with you? I'm so tired...Dahyun must be starving right now." Momo said while tidying up her bag.

"You're right, Tzuyu must be home by now." Sana looked at her watch.

"come on I'll take you home." Sana invited Momo to follow her to the parking lobby.

during the trip with pleasantries they finally arrived at Momo's house. Momo got out of the car thanked to Sana finally entered her house. while Sana who made sure Momo had entered the house, finally returned to continue her trip to way home to meet her wife and imagined hugging in bed with her wife immediately. after a while she finally arrived at her house, she parked the car in the trunk checked her bag to make sure nothing was left in her office. she started to enter her house tired from working overtime.

"Honey! I'm homeㅡ." when she entered her house, her eyes lit up because their house was neat and clean. she was sure that Tzuyu made all this for her.

she took off her heels, walked towards the kitchen to cook dinner. but she was surprised by the dinner dish on the dining table along with a small letter from Tzuyu. she took the letter and started to read the contents of the letter.

for my beloved wife♡

hey, how are you? I came home early today around seven o'clock at night, when I got home I didn't see you at home so I concluded you were working late today. because of you worked late so I decide to cleaned the house and cooked dinner for you because you must be very tired. btw I cook your favorite food! dont worry here nothing spicy or hot at the food!! but your body is hot spicy enough for me, hihi^^. and sorry that I didn't chat or call you because you must be very busy so I don't want to disturb your work my love:3. now eat your dinner! this is proof of my love for you~ I love you dear, give me a kiss as a thank you( /^3^)/.

from Tzuyu Chou~

after reading Tzuyu's letter she felt touched and at the same time she felt lucky to have someone who always understood her.

"you're so cute Tzuyu-ah...i love you too." she kissed the letter and she decided to keep the letter and eat her dinner.

when tasting the food her eyes lit up because the food made by Tzuyu is very delicious "this is very delicious....the ingredient must be love." she smiled.
_____

After she finished eating, Sana headed upstairs to the house. opened the door to her room and turned on the light. she saw Tzuyu who was sleeping peacefully with snoring. 'kiyowo' Sana smiled while approached and hugged Tzuyu around her neck.

"baby~ I'm home, thank you for dinner with a recipe full of love and I'll keep your letter, I love you." Sana whisper while kissing Tzuyu's lips and went to the bathroom to take a shower.