my jealous manager

universe 244
SORRY FOR WAITING FOR TOO LONG
___________

If you are reading this I hope you will give me a vote too so that I am more enthusiastic about writing other chapters.

I hope you enjoy it

•••

Today as usually She walked into her office building. scanned her employee card then she goes into the lift. floor after floor with the people inside the elevator waiting for their part of the job it made the atmosphere awkward and silent, no one spoke except the sound of the elevator and the typing sound of their phone.

Tzuyu finally arrived at the floor where the part of her job was on the highest floor in this building that they got a position as an extra worker, which means they have worked hard and rarely get bad criticism from other employees, and get a lot of appreciation from the boss.

today Tzuyu as usual wears a white polo shirt and long casual pants, her hair is neatly loose. This made the workers and co-workers turn their eyes towards her, but she always fascinated the other female colleagues even whenever she passed them or entered the office area, they always calling out her name in a seductive tone.

"hi...Chou Tzuyu~."

said Elkie with her friends speak in sexy tone while smiled at her with a cup of coffee in her hand.

Tzuyu just gave a small smile, without greeting the girls. she just kept walking towards her office chair. after then she sits in her office chair, next to her friend Dahyun, she is Tzuyu's best friend since high school.

Tzuyu sighed making Dahyun gaze her.

"what is it?." Dahyun asked turned her chair to face Tzuyu. Tzuyu snuggle her body.

"bored. nothing special and every day is a piece of shit for me, what more could i wish for?." Tzuyu said while facing her office computer.

"bruh...dude, you have to go on a date so you don't get lonely." Dahyun pat Tzuyu's shoulder and went back to work.

"(sigh)...that kind of thing is wasting my damn time." Tzuyu said.

Dahyun mumbled, she was finding an idea about giving a good decision so Tzuyu would get a life partner.

Dahyun took a glance, watching every worker to be targeted as Tzuyu's date but then something caught her eyes, she look at the girls who is busy greeting shit to any workers passing by and yup, she see Elkie who laughed while sipping coffee with her friends, an idea popped into her mind.

"how about Elkie?." Dahyun sat back in her chair. Tzuyu opened her eyes after Dahyun speak Elkie's name

"and what's up with her???." Tzuyu raised her left eyebrow.

Dahyun crossed her arms across her chest,, "well...she likes you anyway, she's quite attractive to you...why not just go on a date with her? I think that's a good idea and better than alone." Dahyun smirked.

Tzuyu rolled her eyes,, "pffttt- attractive your ass...i don't even like her." Tzuyu turned back to her computer.

Dahyun pout at her,, "awwww...c'mon Tzuyu:(."

Dahyun approached Tzuyu and pushed her chair closer making Tzuyu raise her eyebrows in confusion, Dahyun brought her head closer to Tzuyu's ear.

"or maybe...do you want me as your date?." Dahyun whispered. Tzuyu got goosebumps hearing that.

"ayo! what the fuck!." Tzuyu's face turned red making Dahyun burst out laughing.

"bruh! dude!!! look at your face!!." Dahyun laughed like crazy, she was crazy. but Tzuyu feels disgusted with her.