i'm bored because of ur work

universe 607

Tzuyu works as a graphic designer from a company called Netwalls.co, she just came out of her company building to go home but unfortunately it was raining hard outside when she came out of the building.

"oh no. it's raining very hard." Tzuyu said while looking around.

"well there is no choice except running through the rain...After all, my house is not that far from here. ah never mind!." Tzuyu had no other choice but to break through the heavy rain at night. Tzuyu lifted the hood of her hoodie, then she ran like being chased by a dog.

while at home, Sana who put a cup of hot coffee on her chest with a worried face waiting for her girlfriend to come home, she was worried that the negstive words in her brain were starting to flash in her mind.

"I think she'll be home late because of this heavy rain...(sigh)." Sana sighed while sipping her hot coffee. walked into the kitchen put down the cup.

Sana took out her cellphone and looked for Chaeyoung's contact name, making sure that her girlfriend was still at the company. Sana calls Chaeyoung's contact.

"hello, Sana unnie?." Chaeyoung picked up Sana's number.

"hi Chae. ummm...I just wanted to make sure, is Tzuyu still in the company? I was worried because it was raining so hard outside." Sana spoke worriedly looking at the window.

"I may work late tonight, but no...Tzuyu isn't here. maybe she got home on the bus or ran through the rain." Chaeyoung tried to calm Sana.

"ah~i see..thank you Chae." Sana thanked. Chaeyoung only answered hummed in response then ended her voice call.

Sana sighed again sipping her cup of coffee. not long after that Tzuyu came back home while sniffling hard. her wet clothes made the floot wet.

"babe! i'm home!." Tzuyu who just came home from work in drenched clothes.

Sana who heard Tzuyu's voice immediately ran towards her. when Sana saw Tzuyu who was soaking wet she immediately looked for a dry towel and gave it to Tzuyu.

"thank you." Tzuyu thanked her while rubbing her hair with a towel.

When Tzuyu was about to step into the house, Sana stopped her "Hey! stop there! Take off your wet clothes and dry yourself first before entering the house!" Sana yelled.

Tzuyu put on a sad face she couldn't help but have to obey Sana's words. after a while she went inside only with a sports bra and a towel covering her lower body.

"Now clean yourself then go to your room and sleep. I will serve you a cup of hot milk coffee after bathing." Sana said while kissing Tzuyu's cheek. Tzuyu smiled before entering the bathroom.
_____

Sana entered the room she find Tzuyu finished bathing with wet hair, only wearing a sleeping robe on her bed with a laptop on her lap. her eyes are only focused on her laptop doing the rest of her work

"what are you doing babe?." Sana approached Tzuyu putting the cup of milk coffee on the bed table.

"hm? owh. I'm just doing the rest of my almost finished work for tomorrow. so I can have free time doing other tasks." Tzuyu said without taking her eyes off the laptop.

Sana nodded her head, then went back out of the room to find a hairdryer. when she finds her hairdryer. suddenly the sound of lightning striking with a big sound made Sana run into the room while panting.

she sighed to find Tzuyu who was still focused on her laptop without taking the sleeping robe off her body. she was annoyed that Tzuyu was inhabiting Sana who was barely running because she was afraid of the sound of thunder striking.

but Sana didn't mind about it, her annoyance disappeared because seeing Tzuyu's face focused on her laptop, it made Sana's eyes stunned. she could not believe there was an angel sleeping in the same bed with her.

Tzuyu didn't notice that someone was watching her. Tzuyu was still facing her focus on her laptop. Sana watches her girlfriend eye and finger movements doing her job.

Seeing her girlfriend focus on something again finds the fact that she's dating someone hot and sexy. Sana shook her head back into the world. approached her girlfriend offering her to dry her hair.

"hey, let's dry your hair first." Sana ordered Tzuyu. Tzuyu sat on the floor without taking her eyes off the laptop.

Sana sat on the bed drying Tzuyu's wet hair while watching her girlfriend doing her work.

a few moments later Tzuyu smicked her mouth in annoyance because the work on her laptop wasn't as smooth as she had hoped. it caught Sana's attention because she saw her girlfriend who was upset.

"What is it, baby?." Sana asked. she saw Tzuyu from the glass cupboard, Tzuyu furrowed her brows in annoyance.

"it's nothing, I'm just annoyed with the coloring of the designs sent by Elkie." Tzuyu spoke with annoyed tone. she growled fiddling with her laptop keyboard.

hearing a foreign woman's name makes Sana's eyes widen "who's Elkie? what is her job?." Sana asked. her heart is beating fast even though she doesn't know why every time she hears another woman's name from her girlfriend's mouth it makes her iritated.

Tzuyu raised her eyebrows "why you want to know her?" Tzuyu asked back.

"I'm just asking...answer me!." Sana said while shaking Tzuyu's shoulder. Tzuyu let go of Sana's hand from her shoulder.

"(sigh)...she is my graphic design manager, she is also my senior. I teamed up with her to design the big graphics. she is also my team leader. she works as she pleases I'm very upset about it." Tzuyu telling the truth with irritate tone.

Sana just hummed as response and decided to stop thinking about negative things. Sana turned off the hair dryer and unplugged the hairdryer, put it in the drawer.

Sana hugged Tzuyu from behind and wrapped her arms around Tzuyu's neck. resting her chin on the top of Tzuyu's head sniffed the shampoo scent from her hair while pouting her lips. means that Sana is bored.

"Tzuuuyuuu-ah." Sana called

"hmmmmm."

"i'm bored~."

"so?." Tzuyu asked flatly.

"let's do something...like play with me nor watch a movie maybe?." Sana said while playing with Tzuyu's lips by placing her fingers on the edge of Tzuyu's lips while pursed her lips.

"ehhh...why??? just play your phone Sana or wait for me until I finish my work." Tzuyu decided.

Sana whining in annoyance she kept pouting Tzuyu's lips with her finger. Tzuyu was still being patient so she took Sana's finger, put her finger in front of her and licked Sana's finger.

Sana was shocked and blushing, but slowly it made her turned on. not long after Tzuyu stopped licking her fingers and then kissed Sana's hand to calm Sana. then she can't help Sana, she was too focus on doing her job.

Once again Sana was annoyed because Tzuyu made the light off and didn't pay attention to her. so she smicked her mouth in annoyance then she lay down on the bed covering herself with the blanket to sleep. she slept in a position far from Tzuyu on the bed. she fell asleep into a dream.
__________________

HEY FINALLY I'M BACK!! FORGIVE ME IF I WAS DISAPPEARED SUDENLLY BUT HONESTLY THIS IS THE SECOND BOOK OF SMUT BECAUSE THE FIRST SMUT BOOK DID GONE AND I LOST THAT BOOK!! I ALSO FEEL ANGRY AND CONFUSSED BUT IT'S OK I CAN STILL WRITE IT!!