FINALE

"I'll sit in the back with her!"

Hajoon agreed situating Aaliyah's car seat in the Range Rover. It was a new addition and I wanted to have a sexy family car.

I sat next to her little car seat lifting the cover to look at her sleeping face. She was such a sleepy baby and I was utterly obsessed with my daughter.

She didn't quite come home at thirty seven weeks just because the doctors wanted to monitor her lungs a bit longer when she started breathing on her own.

But now at forty two weeks, she had been cleared to come home. She could finally be breastfed, she could breathe on her own and she was starting to that baby weight and become a chunky baby.

Just the chunkiest cheeks and feet. Amara had also given birth to baby Kenan. Why she named my god baby a 50 cent Power name, I do not know.

But we were enjoying putting the babies on FaceTime to each other and breastfeeding on FaceTime too. I had a motherhood partner and it was fun.

My mum and father had been a few days ago to come and see Aaliyah now that she was out of NICU and not all tubed up. Hajoon had money to fly them out whenever and... that is the perks of spinning the block on the right one.

"Don't start anything back here princess," Hajoon playfully warned Aaliyah playing with her chubby cheeks. Before he closed the door I pulled his face for a sweet kiss. We smiled into the kiss before he leaned back in connecting his lips with mine again.

"You don't start anything either angel."
...

"Look at how much of a daddy's girl she is."

Hajoon had Aaliyah cradled in his arm with a blanket asleep as he watched tv. I had just breastfed her and was now pumping out some milk for nightly feeding and to freeze.

It was very amazing to see how naturally Hajoon settled into being a dad. Very hands on too. He was the first one to change her diapers in the hospital and didn't flinch at the mess.

"Do you need help preparing the milk," he asked looking over his shoulder but I quickly shook my head telling him I was almost done.

After I was done I went to sit by Hajoon adjusting the blanket a little so it'd cover less of Aaliyah's pretty face.

"Do you think she's too warm," I asked holding her little hand.

"She's not sweating, I think she's okay. Let me make her more comfortable," Hajoon mumbled putting Aaliyah in the Moses basket we had set up in the living room.

He came to sit on the floor in front of me resting his head on my legs. "How are you feeling?"

"So happy," I giggled playing with his hair. I felt him kiss my legs gently and that made feel butterflies. "Because we're literally a family."

My hands flew to my mouth as I tried to keep quiet. Hajoon got down on one knee pulling a small box from the pillows behind me.

"These past few months have been hard but... throughout everything I became more sure that you're the one for me," he smiled kissing my hand before sliding the ring onto my finger. "I couldn't thank you enough for going through all that having a child for me. I don't think I'll be able to repay you in a thousand lives but... I hope in our many lives you'll continue to let me repay you for choosing me."

"You're so silly," I dropped down hugging him super tightly. I could feel myself crying of joy but he just hugged me more tightly. "I couldn't think of anyone else who I'd even want to have a child for. You are my everything- I honestly could not life without you."

"Neither could I, angel. I love you."
...

"Bling, bling, bling bitches is mad," I cackled.

"Girl look at the way that big ass rock is shinninggggg," Amara screamed while baby Kenan whined at the noise.

"Diamonds blinging blaow blaow blaow."

"I see you Mrs Lee! It's giving she's a wife!"

"Girl let me stop before Aaliyah get to crying," I smiled widely adjusting Aaliyah that was wide awake and annoyed that I wouldn't be quiet.

My grumpy baby.

"Look at our grumpy princess," Amara cooed to the screen. "Aaliiiii, Aaliii," she called out.

"Look at the chubbiest cheeks on my baby 50 cent," I cooed as well to baby Keenan showing his gummy smile. "When aunty gets there I'm going to kiss all over those cheeks."

"Girl if you don't stop calling him 50 cent..."

"Don't do my nephew, he the man," I joked making us both laugh.

"Look at us... who would've thought? Not me."

"Having kids together... I think we're soulmates-"

"And married to rich men- I know that's right! Our babies must be born rich," she sang making me snap my fingers.

Girl I love me some Gunna. Fuck that street shit I'm a civilian.

"Aaliyah is mommy making too much noise huh," Hajoon popped up scooping up the small child. "Let's work with daddy in his quiet office."

"Girl not you getting CPS rescuing the baby from the noise."

"He be working from home just to be holding her 24/7. And then she be getting fussy with me."

"She gon be spoileddd."

Amara and I continued chit chatting for a bit more before it was time for me to start getting dinner ready. I knew I was going to be very hands on with everything concerning Aaliyah so that meant starting to cook.

Because my baby can't be eating just anything and anywhere.

Just being there cooking for my family in our family home... felt like peace honestly.

Cut the cameras... deadass.