CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

"You must not have learned your lesson

"You must not have learned your lesson."

"Should I be scared of your little friend? I was bored of my old nose, I needed a reason for my new one anyways."

I scoffed looking at Suryeon as she walked to the fridge.

I was at Hajoon's house being lazy. He had an emergency trip to Dubai and he gave me full access to his house. And I've been enjoying staying here.

Maybe I need to move myself in. And I've been having full access to his hoodies.

"The ass whopping is still fresh."

"Knock me down nine times but I get up ten."

After the way Amara folded Suryeon last week, I was no longer afraid. It's giving... don't let me call Porsha...

"So what's next for you and my lil sugarplum," she asked opening a bootie of my lychee drink.

"Girl... when are you leaving? I don't think Hajoon wants you over here," I dismissed plopping on the sofa.

"You're right," she smirked picking up her bag. "Don't think you've won yet.... There's still a lot to come, dear sister in law."
...

"You let that lil bitch threaten you in your man's house? You should have mopped her."

"Suryeon is not even worth my energy," I giggled dangling upside down from the sofa.

I'm one of those people who does really weird things whilst on call.

The girls that get it, get it.

"Sis, what would you do if I was pregnant?"

"Is this you soft launching your pregnancy," I questioned straightening up. "I would love it if you were going to have a little an-"

"I don't even know what to think," she sighed. "I just know I'm late..."

"Bitch... is this a code purple like... how late?"

"Neuza it's really a code red. I am... four weeks late."

Who's gonna tell her?

"Do you even need a test at this point? I think it's pretty much four plus four is equalling eight."

Because the maths is mathing.

"Neuza... let's do tests together. I'm scared doing it by myself."

"I know my shit is gonna come negative."

"How do you know that? You don't even be wrapping up."

Damn... she gagged me a bit.

In my defence... Hajoon hates condoms. Always has, always will... idk what his beef with them are. When we got officially back together we did decide to go get tested though.

Love that man down.... But that dick could have been anywhere. I risked it once or twice but not on the third.

"Wait... have you told Vinnie? Does he know he is a possible papa?"

"You think Vinnie has the ability to think? Girl it's Vinnie. He's probably happy he's been fucking for four weeks uninterrupted."

"Does Vinnie even wants kiddos?"

"He's Italian you know he dreams of La Familia. He has a hugeeeeee family."

"Not you giving birth to the heir to the Macaroni Family."

"And they're going to be a Bolognese Bandit."

"I know that's right," I gassed causing us both to laugh.

"If I buy the stuff, you come over?"
...

"Should we film this," Amara asked with a nervous laugh. "Or like should we scramble the tests or like-"

"Girl just sit down and relax," I laughed getting her to sit on the toilet seat as I set a timer.

I didn't even know I had enough pee for three tests but, here we are. Amara and I both jumped up slightly when the timer went off before looking at each other.

We both rushed to Amara's tests which flashed a clear...

"BITCH, pregnant," I jumped up hugging her in happiness. "Congratulations mama, oh my god!!!! I will best auntie!!!"

"Oh my god,"Amara responded quietly still in shock. "I'm what? Oh my god.... Oh my god," she gasped with a horrified look when she looked towards my tests, "Neuza what is that on yours?!"

I looked to my side to see two of my tests showing negative whilst one said that I too was pregnant.

"Girl it's broken clearly," I dismissed it not focusing a second on it. One saying yes and two saying no, clearly I'm going to go with the no. I was too happy that Amara was going to be a mommy so I had no time to ponder on something so small.

"I don't even know what to think... me with a baby? Neuza I can-"

"Hey," I stopped her slightly holding her face. "I'm happy for you but if you want to make another decision, I'm going to support you through this."

Amara closed her eyes before taking a few breaths.

"I-I want the baby I just need a moment to take this in. Like I'm having a baby with Vinnie."

"Vinnie will jump up and down in joy when he finds out he's having a baby. He loves you there's just no way he doesn't want a family with you."

"Hey about your test-"

"Let's just focus on you," I smiled. "There's nothing to talk about when it comes to a faulty test."