033: Pill Talk

Kayvon Groce

"Bro I can't wait til prom. Nayla said she'll let me fuck if I take her" Dantay said to me as we were in my room and I mugged him.

"And you see nothing wrong with that?" I asked as we were playing the game.

"Hell naw. She thick as hell and she kinda cute not gon lie" he said.

"Aint shit cute bout that bop's face. And you nasty she got a whole nigga and she was just talking to Tray and Tory at the game" I said and he side eyed me.

"Man she aint that ugly. And ion give a fuck bout her nigga, he cheating on her anyways with Trina. He lucky tho she got ass for days but I like big boobs and ass too. Plus Tray and Tory already said I could fuck if they go first" he said and I paused the game right there.

"You dirty bitch. I should throw a book at yo dumb ass head" I said.

"Why?" he asked.

"Yall gon get some STD's together. You just said you gon hit that shit after yo homeboys run a train on her? That's nasty as hell. Put my shit down I already know where yo hands been and gon be. And when you come over you getting yo own cup, plate, fork and spoon and you washing yo hands before you touch anything. Same for the twins" I said.

"Nigga you are dramatic" he said.

"No your a nasty horny hoe who like passing bops around with his friends. Mean while all yall niggas got girlfriends. Sad" I said shaking my head slowly.

"Nigga you got hoes" he said.

"No I have female friends who flirt with me too much. I fucked Tesha and that was a one time things. She is my best friend and she has a whole nigga and he knows what we did" I said.

"But they was together" he said.

"No. Tesha didn't meet him til after 2 months when her birthday passed" I said mugging him cause don't lie on me.

"Oh I forgot Layla did say you fucked her on her sweet 16 party. Why did yall fuck?" he said.

"Cause when yall left I aint have no ride back and her parents weren't home. She asked me so I did it" I said.

"Did you want to tho? Tesha got hella ass and some titties but she look like she got good pussy" he said.

"Nigga that's nun you gotta worry bout. You not fucking my best friend and giving her some STD" I said.

"Bitches aint loyal she know she want me" he said.

"She loyal as fuck to that nigga. He got her a promise ring and she got him one too. Them niggas are married but their not but they are. And she don't even like yo ass, she be getting mad at me cause I'm friends with you" I said.

"Why?" he asked.

"Cause you be doing too much and you always tryna fuck somebody. She hate nasty people who only think about sex" I said.

"She'll be ight cause I aint going no where" he said.

"You keep tryna fuck up my best friend's relationship you gon go somewhere" I said then got up and walked out my room.

People don't like when I'm honest... But I don't like people so I don't really give a fuck. Everyone says I should at least think of their feelings but fuck they feelings. If you wrong, you wrong and if you friends with me you gon hear the fucking truth whether you like it or not and if you wanna fight it out we can do that too.

I went to my brother's room to check on him and he was sitting in his room rolling up.

"What's good bub?" I said and he looked up.