019: Cranes in the Sky

Shylee Smith

I woke up at 8:57 am to get ready for my interview for the college. I took a shower then did my skin care. I washed my hair then straightened my hair. Did my edges and little makeup then got dressed.

 Did my edges and little makeup then got dressed

"Maw maw I'm going" I said going downstairs.

"Ok baby I hope you like it. Have a good day" She said kissing me on the cheek.

"Safety shy" Meia said with Marie laying on her knocked out snoring.

"Thanks love y'all" I said opening the door.

"Love you" They said back then I went to my car.

After a whole hour car drive I finally pulled up to the college then turned off my car and got out. I saw the head master and someone who looked like my teacher.

"Hello Shylee welcome to our school" The head master said after I walked up to them.

"Hello I am so glad ad grateful for you guys letting me in this school" I said.

"Well I am the head master but you can call me Mrs. Kemo and this is your teacher Ms. King" Mrs. Kemo said and Ms. King looked so familiar like she has Patience face.

"It's nice to meet you Shylee" Ms. King said smiling at me. I swear she looks just like Patience.

"You too" I said smiling.

"Well let me show you around" Mrs. Kemo said then Ms. King walked away to her class. My head must me messing with me because she looks JUST like Patience and I never forgot her mom's face.

"Here is the lunch room. It's big or you can eat in your rooms at long as you clean up after your self" She said as I looked around. After that we went into another building.

"This is where all of our classes are. Since you are studying for nursing then the building that your classes would be is East building with all the medical classes and supplies" She showed me.

The East building was big and long with lots of classrooms for the medical people like me. It was in another building across from the lunch room.

"Let me show you your dorm. Well it's kind of an apartment for 5 girls " She said walking me outside into another building where the dorms are.

"Your dorm is 218 on the second floor. You will have your card keys when you move in after school. You will have roommates and it might be that girl who enrolled with you" She said and I smiled.

"That's good" I said looking around the apartment.

It was big and nice. There were 5 bedrooms with a bathroom in each room. The living room was huge and the kitchen was huge too.