08: Novacane

Mande Perez

I woke up at 6:10 to get ready for school. I got in the shower, did skin care, hair care and makeup before putting on an outfit.

"Damn I don't know what to wear" I said to myself. I didn't even wanna go to school.

"Should I just skip and chill at home when everyone leave?" I said trying to think.

"Nope I can't Maddy takes me to school with her. Fuck. Well I can just say I'm sick"

"Well I have to make it look real. Ok I'll do that then" I said. I got in my closet and took some of my cookies and mashed them up. I put water in them and mixed in the toilet in my room. I put a little on my mouth and pretended like I was throwing up when my mom came in.

"Mi are you okay?" she asked me with a worried face.

"Yea I just don't feel good" I said sounding sick.

"Well you can stay home then I tell Maddy. Feel better baby" My mom said and kissed me on my forehead. I was dancing in my head.

"Ok mom I love you" I said she said it back and everyone left.

I brushed my teeth and flushed my toilet. I did my little dance and put on my outfit and did my hair.

 I did my little dance and put on my outfit and did my hair

I texted my bestie Dayvon to see if he was at home. Me and Dayvon have been besties for our whole life since kids I love that dude. Nothing can keep us apart we promised each other we wouldn't let a girl or hoes come between us. That's my 4lifer fr.

 Sudderrr❤️
GUESS WHO PLAYED MY MAMA THINKING I WAS SICK NOW IM HOMEEEEE???

Twinnn🤎
BITCH WE TWINENNNNNN

Sudderrr❤️
You tryna link?

Twinnn🤎
Yea let's go to the park and smoke

Sudderrr❤️
Yurrrrrrrr ight ill meet you half way

Twinnn🤎
Ight love y twin

Sudderrr❤️
Love u to twin💕💕

I walked to the park, and I meet him halfway and we smoked some of his weed while talking.

"Naw bruh you need to tell them already bro" Dayvon said to me.

"And I will but no isn't the time" I said with my knees to my chest.

I couldn't tell them now It wasn't the time. My mom was getting a divorce with our dad finally. I hate to say it but I hate that they were together there was no love with them. Dad was cheating on mom and Mom was stressed out with everything,

"Better be soon. BE WHO YOU AREEE FOR YOUR PRIDEEEE" He yelled making me laugh.

"So guess what I heard?" Dayvon said to me and I stopped laughing. Me and him are so nosey and love to hear the drama and tea.