028: Get It Together

Patience Patron

Night of that day.

I was almost finished with work after a few customers.

"Patience I think I love you" My customer said as I danced on him.

"Stop playin silly Mr. Robinson. You love your wife you just come here to have a good time and a few drinks" I said then he gave me my money and some extra big tips.

I walked away and as I was almost to the locker room I saw Bree crying her eyes out in the back of the club. The club was very loud tonight and kinda hard to see so I went over there to her.

"Hey what's wrong?" I asked then she looked up while crying.

"Cause like how are you gonna say you wanna be with me then you out your tongue in another bitch's mouth that know I got beef with her already" She said still crying.

It was kinda hard to hear her so I told her I would be back with our stuff and she can spend the night at my house.

I went to the locker room then got both of our things after unlocking our lockers. After grabbing our things I locked our lockers back then went back to her.

"Come on let's go" I said and we gently grabbed hands then got through the club.

We both walked out to see Shawn talking to Candy. It looked like they were flirting and when Bree saw it it made her cry more. He looked at us from hearing her crying as we kept walking to the car as I held her.

"Yo is she good?" Shawn shouted to us.

I shook my head slowly as I opened my back seat door. She laid down in the back and I closed the door then put our bags in the passenger seat. I got in the driver seat and as I soon as I started the car Shawn opened the back seat door then got in with her.

"What's wrong with her did she take something?" He asked me worried.

"No she ain't like that. She saw you kissing on another girl then she saw you talking with Candy and it looked like yall were flirting" I said and he looked at me confused.

"What? I wasn't flirting with her. And what girl was I kissing?" He asked.

"You were kissing Juicy. I'm not stupid I saw you" She said moving away from him.

"She was drunk and kissed me more so I let her for a little bit nothing serious. Why you care?" He said.

"Cause this whole week you said you wanted to be with me soon but you let another girl kiss you. But if I did something like that you would beat the fuck outta some nigga" She said.

"It depends on who it is" He sighed.

"But I already told you what she tried to get me intoxicated" She said and I looked back confused.

"She tried what?" We both said in union.

"She tried to get me intoxicated when her brother was having his 28th birthday party with his friends she asked me and a few other dancers to go. So i went then she kept tryna give me drinks and I kept saying no cause my dad already didn't like my job but if I came in his house drunk he would kill me. Then her brother's friends tried giving me drinks and I said no over and over again. After an hour we ere almost about to leave cause one of the girls baby dads came up and she had to leave so I went in the bathroom. When I was washing my hands her brother came in there and used the bathroom right in front of me. I ignored him but he kept tryna talk to me and say little thing so he could get me to look his way but I didn't after I dried off my hands I heard his pants pull up and when I was gonna open the door he grabbed my wrist and and tried to kiss me and do other thin- naw I'm killing him" Shawn cut her off.