010: Playing Games

Shylee Smith

We walked into the party it was me Maddy, Patience, Mande, Marie and Meia and Lexi. We were now sitting on the couch talking and chilling. I went to the bathroom when I was done I saw Elijah in the hallway talking to one of his friends. I went on my phone not facing them then his friend walked away. I felt him wrapped his hands around me and I turned around and hugged him.

"When you get here?" I asked.

"I just got here" He said.

"I'm chilling with the girls but this party is ass. I'm finna leave" I said.

"You just got here. Why leave now?" He asked as we walked downstairs.

"I don't know I just have a feeling in my gut something gon happen bad tonight" I said then I saw Kendrell and I was right.

"Well don't be so anxious but always trust your gut" He said and I nodded.

We walked out the party and went to my car and smoked. We got so high things felt weird.

"Bro what if aliens were not in space?" I said laying back.

"What you mean?" He asked.

"Like what if they were in the ocean because like they only found 8 percent of the ocean but they found like 12 percent of space and haven't found any aliens right? Like anything can be down there" I said after hitting the blunt.

"Like there could be a whole city down there or fucking unknown creatures that can never be found" He said. We act so dumb when we high asf.

"What you tryna do after this party?" He asked me.

"I wanna be around you" I said.

"Ok we can go to my house later on after we leave" He said and I nodded.

A few hours later I was at the kitchen drinking when someone's hand touched my ass. I moved there hand away when I turned over and it was Kendrell.

"Don't be touching me like that" I said with a mug.

"So now you can't text or call back?" He said he sounded drunk.

"And? Why you care?" I said.

"Don't play with me Shylee I ain't the one you finna play around with then you wanna go fuck some redneck" He said.

"Playing with you? We were never together. We had sex one time and that was all. Why you bugging?" I said.

"Cause bitch yo- watch yo mouth my nigga and lower that tone" I cut him off.

"I told you I wanted to be with you" He said.

"And I said I didn't wanna be with you. You said you understood but now you calling my phone and texting me from random numbers and shit" I said.

"Ight then if you wanna keep hoping off dick to dick enjoy" He said then walked off.

Maddy walked to me wondering what happened.

"What's wrong Shy?" Maddy asked.

"Kendrell being weird and mad because I didn't wanna be with him and now I'm with Elijah. He said I was playing with him and I love hoping off from dick to dick like a hoe" I said getting stressed out.

"Girl... Don't let that bullshit get to yo head. You told him that you wasn't feeling him and now he mad. That don't give him a right to talk shit to you and treat you like you wasn't shit cause you are the shit. And just cause y'all had sex one time doesn't mean you said y'all was together. He need to stop talking shit before he hears my mouth" Maddy said and I felt a little better.