018: Poetic Justice

Treyvon Smith

"Treyvon why won't you text be back?" Me Me said following me around.

"Because I don't fuck with you anymore now fuck off Me Me" I said getting in my car.

"Treyvon I love you" She cried.

"Me Me you are an ex plus you wanted to fuck yo boy best friend. Don't come to me with that shit" I said on my phone.

"I'll leave you alone if you give me a child" She said and I gave her a look.

"Girl what the fuck?" I said looking at her up and down in disgust.

"Please Treyvon I'll do better I want to marry you baby" She pleaded.

"Me Me stay out my face man" I said rolling up my windows and turning up my music.

I sped off and drove to my home boy's strip club.

"She trippin gang like. Talkin bout some she want a baby with me like I would never wife a ho" I said as DD rolled up the weed.

"That bitch tripinn on my mama" DD said laughing.

"Naw like then she said she wanna marry a nigga like girl stop" I said laughing with him.

"So when you gon get yo hoes back. Like why you cut them bitches off?" DD asked lighting the blunt.

"Naw they was weird and crazy" I said.

"Is you fucking with someone?" He asked.

"I don't know yet. She best friends with Shylee so she don't know yet what she want. But I've been feeling her for years since kids" I explained.

"She had a nigga when she was 16 and they broke up cause he did her wrong. But yea I know we might be together" I said and he nodded.

"What she look like?" He asked.

"Here man" I said giving him my phone and showing him pictures of her.

"Oh yeah that's Patience damn she got fine as fuck. I see you stepped yo game up" DD said and I side eyed him.

"I don't date or fuck ugly bitches. She look better then all them" I said.

"Well you need to bag that shit" He said and I nodded.

We both heard a knock on his door and his assistant opened the door.

"Sir your wife is here to see you" She said and let Jayna in.

"Hey baby hey Treyvon" She said walking in smiling.

"What's good sister" I said.

"What's good bae?" DD said getting up and hugged her.

"Nothing but Jr. got in a fight today with some boy because the boy pushed Tay down the slide and was laughing bout it on the bus. So Jr. And Tyree came to the park and jumped him now both of them are suspended" She said.