025: Still Think About You

Treyvon Smith

"I hate you" Patience said sitting on her bed looking at her phone with an attitude.

"Why?" I asked looking at her while I was sitting next to her.

"Cause you leaving me" She said.

"I'm sorry paint. I'll see you soon" I said.

"You never coming back" She said. She always overthinking and being dramatic over shit.

"Man shut up with that shit" I said mugging her.

"When you leave all these hoe gon be coming at me cause they like yo dick in they mouth. If I get jumped I will never speak to you again" She said getting up and walking to her bathroom.

Damn her ass was fat. The way that shit moved when she walked.

"No point looking at my ass cause we aint doing nothing no more" She said slamming the bathroom door.

"Petty ass" I mumbled and got on my phone seeing Me Me was calling me. 

I closed off my phone. She either want something or horny. I aint finna talk to that bitch while with Patience I already know how she gon feel. And I don't have time for her cussing me out cause she already mad at me for leaving.

She walked back into the room after drying off her hands then sat in her bed. I kept looking at her just admiring her side profile. She's so beautiful it don't matter if she's mad or crying she always gon look good. I knew she could felt me staring at her and I saw she was getting nervous. She was moving her legs a little and she was pinching her thighs.

"Stop doing that bro" I said grabbing her wrist making her flinch and look at me.

"I'm sorry" I said letting go gently as we held eye contact.

"It's fine. Just don't grab me like that" She said lowly looking down.

I looked down at my phone seeing Me Me was calling me again. I turned my phone off and looked back at her seeing her play with her fingernails. Me Me started texting me back to back then Patience took my phone and called her.

"Tre- No bitch it aint him. Quit calling his phone he DON'T want nothing from you but your mouth so get the fuck over it you bitter ass bitch" Patience yelled through the phone then hung up before Me Me could say anything.

"Damn man" I mumbled and she gave me back my phone.

"Patience quit acting like this bro. I'm coming back" I said and she side eyed me.

"Man whatever Treyvon" She said about to get up but I pulled her back.

"Bro why you gotta be like this? I'm coming back soon" I said pulled her closer to my chest.

"I'm gonna miss you" She said softly.

"Naw you gon miss my dick" I chuckled and she smacked me in the back of my head.

"Shut up Trey" She said.

"Ight I'mm stop. But for real tho. I will see you soon I won't be gone forever" I said as she hugged me.

"I really will miss you baby" She said.

"I know I'mm miss you too" I said back.

________________

"Ight Paint, I will call you after I land" I said as we were standing outside of the jet as they were waiting for me to get on.

"Ok. Be safe I love you Treyvon" She said hugging me.

"I love you to Patience" I said hugging her back then we kissed for a little bit.

I walked into the jet as she walked to her car and turned around. She looked at me then blew a little kiss then got inside her car and drove off. The jet took off and I texted Grandma telling her I'll be there soon.