CHAPTER 38

Aru POV

Today I have that damn check up. I hate it. Along with the fear of giving birth.

Sitting in kookie oppa's cabin is not doing any good for my mood. I am not getting any sleep and along with that Kookie oppa has been busy because he is going to take leave for me.

I know he loves me so much that he want to do things with me. you get me right? I can understand him, but what can we do he have to wait for many more months for that.

He is checking his last patient, who is of the same month as me. And we have only 4 week to welcome the baby. She smiled at him and I can see she is cranky from the way she looks. He he, at least that's I want her to be like, like me.

And here he finishes the last patient and looked at me. He gave me a smile and kissed me. And caressed my belly.

"How is my baby doing?" he asked me.

"All good I suppose" I told him.

"Ok. But do tell me if you feel any sort of discomfort or pain ok?" he told me with concern and I nodded.

His phone buzzed.

"I think we can go for our check up. Tae is calling us" he told me and helped me to stand up.

With a small walk we reached Tae oppa's room and he is sitting in his chair looking at some papers in his table. He looked up from his chair and gave me a small smile and I gave him a tired smile. He frowned his smile.

"All ok?" he asked me with a hint of concern.

"Yah, of course I am ok" I told him with a smile.

"if you say so" he told me.

He was in his scrubs. He took out his stethoscope from his neck and listened to my lungs and heart. He gave me a satisfying nod. Told me "all good". He took my weight and smiled at my victory, specifically our victory on gaining the weight.

"Let us listen to the baby's heartbeat" he told me and helped me to standup.

"Thank you" I told him. But he gave me a fake glare and I smiled at it.

Kookie oppa helped me to lay down. Tae oppa came wearing the gloves and we did the ultrasound.

Then I heard the most soothing voice "whuum whuum". My baby's heart beat. I smiled and both of them smiled satisfying.

"Since we have a harsh weather, emergency is full. They have asked me to convey it to you" Kookie oppa told Tae oppa, who nodded.

"Yah, I know. ah and don't forget to keep some gloves in our home clinic. Last time we had to use a lot and it hasn't still kept in tact. Make sure you keep them intact today itself" Tae oppa told him in his bossy tone.

"We have a small clinic at home?" I asked them with confusion. I didn't knew that, till now.

"yah, but we don't use them quiet often" Tae oppa offered me a smile.

"Then why are you -"

"We wont know when an emergency will occur right?" Tae oppa asked cutting me and I nodded.

"Since you are along to your due within 4 weeks, I am going to do an internal check up" he told me with a grin and I began to argue.

"I heard it might hurt" I whispered. I hate it.

"it wont hurt Aru. I promise. I just wants to check your cervix. So that I can understand whether we can go with delivery itself or we should perform C-section. Nothing to worry" he told me by keeping my legs on the stirrups.

"please don't hurt me" I begged.

"that is the last thing I wanted to do dear" he told me and parted my legs and sat in between them, in the chair.

"Deep breaths in and out" Tae oppa instructed and I felt two fingers in me. But let me tell you, this time it hurts. I think he insert his finger long way inside me.

"Ahh.. please stop it hurts" I pleaded.

"Aru, you should continue to breath" Tae oppa told me. Kookie oppa was trying to distract me with many things. But it is not working for me. I hate this.

"Please.." I begged.

"Shh...I am sorry dear. I need to know. And I will know even if it hurts you. It is for your own good. I am so sorry cutey" he told me feeling something inside me and taking his fingers out making me feel relieved.

Now I am crying. Kookie oppa hugged me and consoled me. He kept rubbing my back.

JK POV

If it was me who she pleaded and begged to stop, I would have done it long back. And I would have stopped the check up for her.

I felt a bang when she started to cry. I almost felt like punching Tae straight into his face. But I know what he did was exactly right. He should be doing that. He should know what is going on in her body, only with few more weeks for her delivery. If it was me with other patient I would have done the same without minding their pleadings and cries. But this is different.

I let her change with the help of a nurse, since Tae have called me.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"Nothing to worry. Everything is ok. But we are going to make her walk a lot that too with a lot of sunlight. She is lacking that vitamin, which she can walk and stand in directly from sunlight." he told me. Aru came back and sat in the patients chair still wiping her tears.

Tae gave her the tissue. She took it from him and told him "I hate you". But Tae hugged her and let her cry.

"shh.. see everything is over and you are fine" he told her to make her happy.

"Really?" she asked him and he nodded.

"But you are going to walk and stand in the sunlight. And walking is important. And we will do some exercises too. Dont worry i will teach you them" he told her and she sulked making us both into burst out laughing.

"ok, now let us go. Tae will join us soon. Tae come home fast. The weather is not good and I think soon the government will declare lock down, last time we had a lockdown, you remember right?. And y/n has been calling me since she heard the news of weather" I told him.

"Don't worry. I am coming with you" he told and went to change the dress. He came out changing into sweatshirt and pants.

"lets go" he told us and held Aru towards him. Like he side hugged her. We walked in silence.

"what can we do if we don't have sunlight soon. It seems the weather is against us" she told us with a nervous.

"That is ok. We will find a way for that. May be some vaccine. Any way you have one more vaccine pending at home. We will do it today after dinner" he told her in a teasing tone.

"No!" she yelled mocking.

"Ok ok. We will not do that,  but we have vaccine pending for this month and you will be done" he winked at me through the rear view mirror. I shook my head in disbelief.

Hello,

Hope you all loved it.

Pls do vote and comment.

Also comment the babies gender, Pls for me. Which gender do you want? I am in a dilemma about it.

Thank you for reading...