CHAPTER 25

Aru POV

It has been almost one week after that check up and today am on leave to be with Y/n di, because today is their first wedding anniversary. She is two months this week. Of course all the doctor monsters are killing her with medicines, scolding for her cravings and when she cries they console her saying how cute and beautiful she is when she cries, which making her immediately stop her crying.

I went to kitchen to make some pancakes for all of us, since di sleeps a bit more today I suppose. Kookie oppa went to hospital due to emergency and he also helps me in the kitchen, sometimes Tae oppa also helps me in the kitchen.

The program starts at 11 am. Now the time is 9:30 am. So after making the breakfast I will change.

"Hey, when did you wake up ?" Tae oppa came inside the kitchen.

"Not long before. I thought to make some breakfast before making other arrangements." I told him concentrating on making the pancake.

"k"

"Is di ok ?" I asked him

"Yah, she is ok. Just sleeping" he looks exhausted.

"it is only 9:30, you can sleep for one more hour, I will call you when I leave for the venue" I told him. I saw a smile coming in his face.

"k, then Thank you sis" he yawned. Cute, he he. He went out and heard the door closing. After the check up things were a bit challenging between us, but eventually we made things better.

I sighed and continued to do my work in the kitchen, simultaneously answering only important business calls. I then called my manager and told him about how I will not be coming and how he should manage important business meetings.

After finishing my works, both business and kitchen, I went towards my room and took a comfy and elegant looking dress. Comfy because it is winter here and elegant because oppa told me to.

After freshening up I changed into the dress which I selected earlier. I put some make up and dressed my hair. I looked myself in the mirror before exiting my room.

I knocked on the couples room, di opened the room, her hair looks so messy and she looked sleepy as well. She had a small cute belly, last time when they told me they are going to have a twin, I was over the moon.

she gave me a small smile, she looks horrible.

"Is Tae oppa awake ?" I asked her.

"no, last night I couldn't sleep well because of my morning sickness and he was always besides me. So, I think he is utilising the time and having his slumber sleep" she winked at me.

"Thanks for waking me up, to both of you" Tae oppa came towards us and kissed di.

"eww, guys I am going. And you should start getting ready and Kookie oppa will call you once everything is ready in there" I told them and almost ran from there. I could hear their laughter.

Reaching the venue was not an easy task but Avinash bhaiya helped me get there. We both entered into the destined hall, no one has arrived. The event management has done a great job, so my only job is to make sure that they have done a great job.

I started to make sure that everything was in place, when I saw some lights which were not working, I called the manager and he is now standing in front of me, waiting for me to shout at him.

"Actually, we made a mistake, we are sorry for that" he told me, he looks like a giant man in his 30's. He has lot of tattoos in his left arm. Is he in a mafia or gang or something like that ?.

"That is ok. people makes mistake. Please make sure that everything is done completely with no mistake" I told him and I saw him smiling and saying an 'ok'.

We started to talk about things, about my business and his business. And he has good sense of humor, because he started to make me laugh on everything he talks about. He even asked for my manager's number for him to have a buisness meeting with me, which I happily gave him.

Then I felt an arm on my shoulder and someone side hugged me. It was kookie oppa.

"Who is this ?" he asked me with a glint of jealousy in his eyes.

"He is the event manager, so I was making sure that they are not making any mistake" I told him.

"You can go. I need to talk to her" he almost shooed the person. I dont even know his name. He nodded before leaving us.

"You were really laughing with him" he told me.

"Are you jealous ?" I looked at his eyes becoming dark.

He leaned to my ear and told me in a husky voice "No, but I will make sure that you will beg me to stop and much more baby" he went away from me.

I ran up to him and hugged him from back. "what now ?"

"I love you. And I was just talking. He has the age to become my uncle, kookie. Look I love you more than anything in this world. You should know that". I told him.

He turned to me and hugged me. "Ok, dear. I love you too. I will make sure you to stop calling my name during... you know what" he told me.

I started to kick him with my small fist.

"How is the fighting going on ?" I heard a voice. And turned out the owner of the voice is Suga oppa.

"He is teasing me" I told him and went towards him. He side hugged me and told me "Why are you teasing my little sister", almost seriously.

I saw Kookie oppa gulping and scratching his neck. I think I have caught the right bite. he he. Great ! have a nice day hubby.

"No, I was just talking to her, she is saying rubbish" he looked at me begging.

"I dont remember anything like that" I told him.

"Kook, you are going to complete some of my paper works, You got me ?" he threatened oppa.

"Of course hyung. I will take care of your little sister as well" he told Suga oppa.

"Ok, great. And you are getting a check up from me if you continue to be irresponsible of your health. Understood ?" he asked me. I gulped and nodded. I saw Kookie oppa smirking at me.

"I will be back. Now think whether you should continue to fight or kiss" Suga oppa told us before leaving us to be.

I felt an arm around my waist and the next second I was turned to face oppa. I felt a lip over mine, which was rough, but it went well. Eventually we had a good time.

The day went so well. I mean we did a lot of bickering in between. We teased di and she almost started to cry, that was when we understood her mood swings are playing on her. Poor thing, now she despise Kookie oppa the most. He become the powerful doctor, I mean into his profession whenever he sees her do which she shouldn't.

Hello,

I know this was a boring chapter, but I will make sure to write the next one better.

Please do vote, to all the silent readers.