CHAPTER 2

Hi guys I am back. Sorry I have been busy lately. But I will update the next chapter soon.

Aru POV

Hello all. I know you might know me from the other work, but let me introduce myself. I am Arundhathi. I am a journalism graduate, but I also own my own business and also is a CEO of papa's company. So I have lots of work daily. Both of my parents, my cousins, uncles and aunties love me a lot, you know why because I am the only daughter in this generation. he he. So everyone pampers me.

But do you I hate them for something they does to me, even if it is for my good. so Let me tell you one more thing, that I hate them because they are doctors, even my cousins. I hate doctors to the extend, it is not typically a hate, rather I am scared of them. I have this sort of a phobia, like phobia of needles precisely. And I am the younger one here, all my cousins are my elder brothers to my dismay.

Now I am sneaking into my house and the time is 2:14 am here in midnight. I had an emergency in my business and I had to resolve it. If they found out that I am not in my room they would have called me, but thank god they didn't find me out. They might thought that I am back at 10pm. Usually people sleep here at 9 pm and I come back from office at 10 pm. I had the curfew that, no sneaking out after 10.

So I slowly opened the door to find it dark, I thanked god once again and started slowly walking and I stepped on to the stairs, that first thing that happened was all the lights switching on. When I looked back, I could see all of my family standing there fuming in anger. I gave them an apologetic smile. They didn't gave me the smile.

"care to explain ?" my papa asked me.

"yah, I came down to get some water to drink" I told them smiling to cover my lies.

"oh, really. When we went inside your room four hours ago you were not there. why ?" he asked me.

"because... because I was in the toilet" I told them.

"but I didn't knew you would be sleeping in your office attire." my eldest cousin named Sangeeth, who is a surgeon asked me.

"that was..." I thought what to say.

"that was ?" sangeeth asked me.

"oh I lose you won. I was in my office and got stuck due to an emergency situation" I told him.

"I knew that and did you had any food ?" he asked me anger blowing in his face.

"yah" I told him not wanting to anger him. But my body wanted to say something else, when there came a gloooo sound from my stomach.

"great. Aunty give your precious daughter something to eat, before I put an IV on her" He told ma.

I immediately ran from there to kitchen all laughed out lod, all following me and making sure that I was eating. I literally ate 4 chapati.

"you seems really hungry ?" my another eldest cousin asked, he is a psychiatrist, named Deepak.

"of course" I gave him a fake smile.

" we wanted to talk to you about something. we will do it in the morning. Now after finishing go and sleep. And will see you at 10 sharp in our living room baba" he told me winking.

"k pa" I gave the same wink to him and we all laughed.

After finishing I showered fast and let sleep took over me. I was waken up by my alarm and it was 9: 15 am. I got up and showered and came down to see all in the dining table. I ran over to pa and gave him a hug and did the same to ma, while she gave me kiss on my forehead.

"had a sound sleep" asked my other cousin, his name is Shantanu and is a pediatrician.

"yah, did sleeping " I told him and a yawn scaped my mouth.

He chuckled and told me "I can see that " . "tan q" I told him. He smiled at me and I gave him my full blown smile because he is my favourite cousin, who never scolds me and give me injections. Sometimes we are partner in crime, eventhough he is way younger than me.

After finishing the breakfast we are sitting in the living room. Everyone is silent. So I thought to break it, "tell me, what do you want to say ?" I asked them.

"so you know we both are getting old "pa told me.

"of course people get aged right ?" I told him.

"and we arranged a marriage for you. This is indeed for business purposes but, this is needed for our company. Hope you will not say no to it" he told me. I looked at everyone's eyes and it shows me it is good and they gives me hope and care.

"ok. But I want to talk to him before getting into the marriage " I told him . He immediately came and hugged me and told me "that can be arranged, he is a doctor working in America, so you can have the number and can talk to him". And handed over the number to me. I looked at everyone else present there and they all gave me the support.

"and he is someone I know . so dont worry, He is the right choice for you" pa told me and hugged me.

I came to my room and thought for sometime. What the hell happened just now. So I thought to save the number. I saved the number, when I was about say a hi. I got a message from him. Telling me that he want to talk and he literally called me sweetheart. oh my god, I lost the phone from me. I started to blushed. I composed myself and told him to chat in noon, means midnight for him, I suppose. From the chatting I understood that he is the one for me.

I went down after some talk and I hugged my ma and cried " I will miss you all"

Sangeeth bhai came towards me and wiped the tears and told me "you will not, because after your marriage within one year everyone is shifting to your neighbourhood" . I smiled at their love for me.

Then we talked for some more hours, when I got a call from my office, saying an emergency meeting.

"hope you will comeback at least at 11 in the midnight and not more than that" me pa told me sternly. By the way he is also a doctor and not practicing any more and enjoying his business.

I said a buy to everyone and scheduled the meeting to end at noon, so that I can chat to my would be. he he.

Hope you all loved this chapter.