036: Crash Landing

Aria and Peter arrive at the warehouse where Liz's dad was, to find his plans to steal the plane

Aria and Peter arrive at the warehouse where Liz's dad was, to find his plans to steal the plane. The duo walk through the warehouse to find him at a table.
"Hey!" Peter shouts, causing him to turn to them.
"Surprised?" Aria asks.
"Oh, hey, Pete. Hey, Aria." Adrian says. "Didn't hear you come in."
"It's over. We got you." Peter tells him.
"You know. I got to tell you, Pete. I really, really admire your grit." Adrian says. "I see why Liz likes you. I do. When you first came to the house, I wasn't sure. I thought 'Really?' But I get it now."
"How could you do this to her?" Aria asks.
"To her? I'm not doing anything to her, Aria. I'm doing this for her." Adrian says.
"Hmmm. Yeah. Stealing my family's stuff really is going to impress her." Aria says, sarcstically.
"So your Tony Stark's infamous daughter. Everyone knows he has one, but no one knows who. Well, apart from me now." Adrian says, with a smirk. Peter then soots a web, to get his Adrian's hand but he misses causing Adrian to sigh. "Peter, Aria... you're young. You don't understand how the world works.
"Yeah, but we understand that selling weapons to criminals is wrong." Peter says.
"How do you think this one's father paid for that tower?" Adrian asks, gesturing to Aria. "Or any of his little toys. Those people, Pete..." He then gestures to Aria again. "Her people. Her people up there... the rich and the powerful, they do whatever they want. Guys like us, you and me, they don't care about us. Aria's probably only working with you because her dad told her to keep an eye on you. Isn't that right, Aria?"
Peter then looks at Aria who looks back at him, not saying a word.
"Aria?" Peter asks.
"We built their roads, and we fight all their wars and everything. But they don't care about us." Adrian says, causing the two teens to look at him again. "We have to pick up after them. We have to eat their table scraps. That's how it is. I know you know what I'm talking about, Peter."
"Why are you telling me this?" Peter asks.
"Because I want you to understand. And... because I needed a little time to get her airbourne." Adrian says, before pressing a button on a remote.
Adrian's suit then flies past the two teens causing Aria to duck and Peter to jump onto the wall. The suit continues to fly around causing the two teens to jump all over the place to avoid it.
"I'm sorry, kids." Adrian says.
"What are you talking about? That thing hasn't even touched us yet?" Peter asks.
"True. But then, wasn't really trying to." Adrian says.
The suit crashes through the poles causing the roof to fall down onto the two teens. Adrian then leaves,
"Pete..." Aria chocks out.
"Aria, you okay?" Peter asks.
"I'm okay." Aria says. "Are you okay?"
"Yeah." Peter says.
"Listen. What he said, about me working with you only to keep an eye on you isn't true. My dad sent me to Midtown to find out more about Spider-Man but he didn't tell me who it was. Everything that's happened. Us becoming friends, us working together. It's all happened natrually, not because it's what my dad told me to do." Aria explains.
"I know it's okay." Peter says, before Aria's breathing goes silent. "Aria? Aria! Aria, come on answer me!"
When Aria doesn't reply, Peter tries to get te roofing off him, but fails. Peter calls for help, but after a while he gives up. He tries to lift the roof off him again, this time succeding. He gets up and looks around for Aria.
"Come on, Aria. Where are you?" Peter says, before finally spotting her a little away from where he was. "Aria!" He rushes over and lifts the roofing off her, picking her up and carrying her to a clearing. He places her down and checks if she was breathing, letting out a sigh of relief when he sees her chest rising and falling. "Thank god. Come on, Aria. Wake up! Wake up please!"
Aria slowly opens her eyes, placing a hand on her head.
"Pete?" Aria asks.
"Yeah, it's me. You okay?" Peter asks.
"I'm okay." Aria says, managing to sit up with a little help from Peter. "I need too call Happy, tell him to not let that jet take off."
"Yeah, Ari. It may be a little to late for that." Peter says, as the pair see the plane take off.
"Shit." Aria says. "Okay, you web Adrian' get to the plane and stay on the outside. I'll stay down low then get up into the plane and stop him."
"Got it." Peter says.
"Let's do this."

The plan went smoothly until Adrian saw Peter on the camera's in the plane.
"Shit." Aria says, as she see's the plane falling from below.
The brunette ducks out of the way as the plane passes her, before following it down to the ground. Aria lands right beside where Peter was laying. She kneels down beside him as he takes off his mask.
"Jesus." Peter says.
"You okay?" Aria asks.
"I'm good." Peter replies, before they look around at the flames scattered on the ground, and the plane that was in flames.
The two stand up, before Adrian comes out of no where, knocking them both back down again.
The two stand up, Aria placing her hands on her knees to support herself before stand up full and looking at Adrian.
"Let's end this."