034: Dance Dance Dance

Aria walks into the living room where Pepper was sat

"Hey, Pep." Aria says.
"Hey sweetie. Shouldn't you be getting ready for Homecoming?" Pepper asks.
"I was wondering if you could help me." Aria says.
"Oh, Aria. I would love to." Pepper says, standing up. "What do you want to start with?"
"Hair?" Aria asks, as the pair walk towards the stairs.
"Whatever you want." Pepper says, with a small smile.
Aria smiles back, before her phone goes off.
"Hey, it's Peter. I got to take this. Do you want head upstairs to my room and I'll be up in a minute." Aria explains.
"Yeah. Okay." Pepper says, placing a hand on Aria's shoulder as she walks past.
"Hey, Pete." Aria says.
"Hey, Ari. How did it go with that person?" Peter asks.
"You'll never guess what. I didn't travel back in time. I travlled through the multiverse." Aria says.
"No way. The multiverse is real?" Peter questions.
"It sure is." Aria says.
"And you travelled from one universe to another. That's insane." Peter says.
"Tell me about it." Aria says, with a small laugh.
"Are you uhm..." Peter starts. "Are you going back to your universe?"
"Not quite yet. Not only did I get sent through the multiverse, but I got sent to a universe that by time is behind my own one. Maybe if I stay here I can try my best to help without ruining the timeline." Aria explains.
"And when we get caught up to the time you left your universe?" Peter asks.
"I'm not sure yet." Aria admits, as she starts to walk up the stairs. "Look, I have to go get ready for homecoming. Let'sjust have fun tonight and we'll talk about this more tomorrow. Maybe you could come upstate to our new place. All our stuff is getting moved tonight while we are at homecoming."
"Okay. Well, just promise me you'll tell me if you decide to do anything. I can't lose my partner." Peter half jokes.
"I can't lose mine either, Pete." Aria replies, as she gets to the top of the stairs. "I'll see you at homecoming."
"See you at homecoming." Peter says.
Aria then hangs up, a small smile playing at her face, as she walks into her bedroom where Pepper was waiting for her.

~~~~~

After getting ready with the help of Pepper, and Tony getting really emotional when he saw his dughter all dressed up, Aria finally arrived at homecoming. Aria walked in scanning the room. Eventually she spots Elijah, Gwen, Katie and Ned over by the food and drink table.
"Hey losers." Aria jokes as she makes it over to them.
"Hey, Ari." Gwen says, wrapping her arms around the brunette. "You look beautiful."
"Thanks, so do you." Aria says.
"Hey, Aria, Gwen, you guys want to go dance?" Katie asks.
"Uhm, is that even a question?" Gwen asks.
"Let's go." Aria says, grabbing the two girls hands, dragging them onto the dance floor.

Aria, Gwen and Katie were still dancing, when Liz comes up to them.
"Hey, Aria. Can I talk to you?" Liz asks.
Aria looks at Gwen and Katie who both shrugs their shoulders before turning back to Liz.
"Sure." Aria says.
The two walk towards the door to the gym walking through it into the empty corridor. Liz looks around to make sure no one was coming before turning back to Aria.
"I like you, Aria. I really do. But sometimes you really do have to take a step back." Liz tells her.
"What are you talking about?" Aria asks.
"I know you like Peter and I know you were trying to get him to not come with me tonight. But listen, he's here with me and not you, so step back and leave us alone." Liz says.
"Well one, I'm here with someone else anyway. And two, Peter is my best friend and has been since before Peter started to like you, so I'm not going to back off and let you hurt my best friend." Aria says taking a step forward.
"Watch were you stepping, Aria." Liz says, before walking past Aria, bumping her shoulder as she walks back into the gym.
Aria walked back into the gym as well, just as she does Elijah grabs her arm turning her to look at him.
"Hey, Aria. Can I ask you something?" Elijah asks.
"Of course." Aria says.
"Aria, I really like you and I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend." Elijah says.
"Does this answer you're question?" Aria asks back.
Aria places a hand on either side of Elijah's face, pulling his face towards her's untiltheir lips meet. As the kiss gets more heated Aria moves one of her hands to his back while her other hand stays on his cheek. Elijah's hands found their way to her waist. After a moment they pull apart.
"Yeah, I guess it does." Elijah says.
The pair smile at each other, before Aria sees Peter coming in looking shocked.
"You okay, Pete?" Aria asks.
Peter completely ignores her and walks uo to Liz. Aria watches the pair before Peter runs out.
"Aria?" Elijah questions.
"I'll be right back." Aria says.
Elijah nods understandly, and Aria kisses his cheek before running out after Peter.