001: New (Old) Beginnings

Out of all the crazy and wild things Aria Stark had seen come true, she never would have thought a spell that was meant to make everyone forget her boyfriend would make all her friends forget her

Out of all the crazy and wild things Aria Stark had seen come true, she never would have thought a spell that was meant to make everyone forget her boyfriend would make all her friends forget her. She didn't know what went wrong with the spell. How was she at the staue of liberty one moment and in her bedroom the next? So many questions ran through the teenagers head. She didn't know what was going on. But she knew she had to find out and soon.

~~~~~

After school was over, Aria was at her locker getting a few things while waiting for Happy to come pick her up. She had been going to 'Midtown High School' for a week. Even though in reality she had been going there for years, it was a week since she found herself in this weird back in time situation. Unlike the last time she started at Midtown, Aria had been extremly quiet. This time before she was already friends with Peter, Ned and Gwen, but since her encounter with them on her 'first day' she hadn't even dared look in their direction.
Aria closes her locker, her backpack in her hand. She turns around starting to walk away.
"Hey!" Aria turns around to see none other then Peter Parker there. "Aria, right?" Aria looks at him nervously as he walks towards her. "Come on. I don't bite."
"uhm, yeah. Yeah, I'm Aria." Aria replies, pushing a strand of her behind her ear, as she puts her bag over her shoulder.
"Hey, why did you lie and say you weren't new last week?" Peter asks.
"Uhm... It's complicated." Aria says. "You wouldn't believe me if I said."
"Try me." Peter says, causing Aria to laugh nervously.
"Yeah, uhm... don't think that's a good idea." Aria says.
"Why not?" peter asks.
Aria's phone then goes off.
'Talk about saved by the bell.' Aria thought, as she pulls her phone out.
Aria turns her phone on the see a message from Happy telling her he was outside.
"My rides here. I got to go." Aria tells, Peter, putting her phone back in her pocket. "See you around."
"Hey, how about tomorrow you sit with me and my friends." Peter says. "We would love it if you could join us."
"Maybe." Aria says. "I'll see you tomorrow."
With that the brunette turns on the heels and makes her way out through the school doors.

~~~~~

"Hey sweetie." Tony says, walking into the living room, where Aria was sat down reading a book.
"Hi, dad." Aria says, closing her book and placing it on her legs, which were spread out across the sofa.
"I need to talk to you about something." Tony says.
Aria sighs knowing exactly what this conversation was. She had already had it with her father before.
"What's up?" Aria asks.
Aria tucks her legs up infront of her as Tony sits down.
"There's a reason I've sent you to public school." Tony says. "I want you to keep an eye on a new intern I'm thinking of hiring."
"Who is it?" Aria asks, trying to play off the fact that deep down she already knew exactly who it was.
"I can't tell you that." Tony tells her.
"How am I suppose to know who to watch?" Aria asks.
"Just watch anyone and I'll tell you soon." Tony says. "And you know why you have to go by Aria Beckett, right?"
"I know. So no one finds out I'm your daughter, so no one will want to hurt me." Aria says.
"Correct." Tony says, before kissing his daughter forehead. "Just make sure not to tell anyone your real last name unless I tell you it's okay."
"Okay." Aria sighs, before standing up.
Aria gives her father a small smile, which he returns, before she picks up her book and leaves the room.

~~~~~

Aria was walking past the gym room in the tower, hearing someone inside punching a punching bag. She peers in to see Steve. She leans against the doorway and crosses her arms, as she watches him.
"Thought you were a super soilder." Aria says, causing Steve to turn to her as he catches his breath.
"Wipe that smirk off our face."Steve says, causing Aria to laugh.
"What smirk?" Aria questions, as she stops leaning against the doorway.
Steve laughs and shakes his head with a smile as her takes off the wrap around his hand.
"How was school?" Steve asks.
"It was school." Aria says, as Steve sits down on the bench.
"You always say that." Steve says.
"Don't know what else to say." Aria shurgs.
Aria then goes to flick her hair behind her shoulder, but all of a sudden blue magic comes out of her hand breaking a hole into a wall.
"Woah." Steve says standing up.
"What the hell!" Aria shouts looking at her hand shocked. "What was that?"
"Your powers." Steve says.
"I have powers?" Aria asks.
"Uhm... yeah. You have for a few years. You were taken by Hydra remember? We got you out when we got Wanda out." Steve says. "That's why your powers are the same as Wanda, just royal blue. Why are you acting so werid?"
"Uhm... I'm just not feeling well. I'm going to go lay down and hopefully it will help me to feel better." Aria says, before quickly leave the room, leaving a confused Steve stood there.

Aria walks into her room closing the door and leaning against it. She brings her hand up, moving it around causing the magic to circle around it. At least now she knew there had been a version of her in this universe before she came, for definte. But now she was there, and she had no idea how she was going to get through this entirely new world.