026: Staying Home

After her talk with Rhodey, Aria found herself in the tower's gym room, thinking back on all the times she had trained with the avengers (mainly Steve) in the same room

Aria was looking around. A memory flashing into her mind everywhere she looked.
"Feeling nolstaric, are we?" Aria look towards the doorway to see her father stood there.
"When did you get back?" Aria asks.
"Good to see you to, sweetie." Tony says jokingly.
"You know what I mean." Aria says, laughing.
Tony laughs as well as he walks over to his daughter.
"I just got back. Happy is still bringing my bags in." Tony says, causing Aria to lightly laugh.
"I thought you weren't coming back till next week." Aria says.
"Rhodey called me and told me you weren't going to school, so I had to come back and make sure everything was okay." Tony says, causing Aria to sigh.
"Of course he did." Aria says.
"What's going on, sweetie?" Tony asks.
Aria sighs again as she sits down on the bench against the wall. Aria continues to look at the floor as Tony sits beside her.

~~~~~

At Midtown high, Ned, Peter and Gwen were walking along the corridor.
"First, we put the glowy thing in he mass spectrometer." Ned says.
"First, we gotta come up with a better name then 'glowy thingy'." Gwen says.
"Your right." Ned says, as two men walk round the corner in front of them.
"Crap." Peter says, before jumping behind a wall. "Come on, come on, come on."
Gwen and Ned look at each other before joining Peter behind the wall.
"High schools creep me out. One of the guys say, as the trio peer round the corner. "They got that funny smell, you know?"
"Hey, that's one of the guys that tried to kill me and Aria." Peter tells the two, as they hide again.
"What?" Ned asks.
"Yeah." Peter says.
"We gotta get out of here." Gwen says.
"No, no, no. I gotta follow them." Peter says. "Maybe they can lead me to the guy who dropped me in the lake."
"Someone dropped you in a lake?" Ned asks.
"Yeah. It was not good." Peter says.
Peter then goes to follow them.
"Peter!" Gwen whispers shouts.
"Stay here." Peter tells his two friends.
As Peter leaves someone knocks on the window Gwen and Ned were by.
"What are you doing?" The boy asks.
"Nothing." Gwen replies.
"Yeah. You good?" Ned asks.
"Chess." A girl replies.
"Cool. Cool." Gwen replies, before there was an awkward silence.

Peter heads down to the basement where the guys were. Once he gets to the bottom of the stairs he ducks down behind the railing.
"Man, can you imagine what the boss would say if he knew where we were?" Randy asks.
"It's saying there was an energy pulse here." The other guy replies.
"There's no sign of the weapon." Randy says. "Even if it was here, no it's gone."
"So are we." The other says.
The guy turns around before sensing someone was in the room. The two men slowly walk towards the steps carefully looking around. As they were walking up the stairs, Peter, who was webbed underneath the table, shot a tracker to the guys door.

~~~~~

"What happened, kiddo?" Tony asks a second time.
"You know your talk with Peter and I a couple days ago?" Aria asks, causing Tony to nod. "Me and Peter were walking back and got into a fight as I agreed with you and he didn't."
"I'm so sorry, sweetie." Tony says.
"It's okay. I mean, maybe it's for the best." Aria says.
Aria's phone then goes off and she looks to see Elijah had messaged her.
'Me and Katie think we've find something you might want to see. Can you come meet us?'
"Everything o-" Tony starts.
"I got to go. Sorry dad." Aria says, kissing her fathers cheek. "I'll be right back."
Aria then gets up and quickly leaves the gym.

~~~~~

Peter and Ned had been tracker the guys for a few hours before the tracker beeps.
"They've stopped." Ned tells Peter, who was hanging from the ceiling.
"Huh? Maryland?" Peter says.
"What's there?" Ned asks.
"I don't know? Evil lair?" Peter suggests.
"They have a lair?" Ned asks.
"Dude, a gang with alien guns run by a guy with wings? Yeah, they have a lair." Peter says.
"Badass." Ned says. "But how are you going to get there if it's like 300 miles away?"
"It's not to far from DC." Peter says, looking towards the decathlon competition poster.
Peters phone then goes off.
"Who is it?" Ned asks as Peter checks.
"The head of security at Stark Industries." Peter says.
"Cool." Ned says, as Peter comes down from the ceiling.
"Hey Happy. What's up?" Peter asks.
"Any idea where Aria is?" Happy asks.
"No. Why?" Peter asks.
"Aria left here about an hour ago. In her suit. She's turned off her location and took the tracker out her suit." Happy explains.
"I don't know where she is. But I'll go out and look for her." Peter tells him.
"Thanks, Peter. Let us know when you find her." Happy tells him.
"Of course." Peter says, before hanging up.
"What was that about?" Ned asks.
"Aria's missing." Peter says. "I gotta go find her."
"I'm coming with you. I'll call Gwen to meet us." Ned says, standing up.
"You sure?" Peter asks.
"Arias my best friend to, of course I want to help." Ned says.
"Okay. Let's go." Peter says, before the pair sneak out of the apartment.