006: Finding The Winter Soldier

Aria walks into a cafe and walks up the the counter, standing next to someone with a cap and sun glasses on

Aria walks into a cafe and walks up the the counter, standing next to someone with a cap and sun glasses on. Aria had her hood back up and sunglasses over her eyes as well.
"The team seperate for not even a day and everything goes to shit." Aria says, causing the person next to her to look at her.
"What are you doing here, kid?" Sam asks.
Aria sighs, still looking ahead. 'This is the right choice. I'm making the right choice this time.' Aria tells herself.
"I'm not signing the accords." Aria says. "I can't side with my dad on this one."
Sam nods before Steve comes and stands next to Aria.
"Thought I told you to stay out of trouble." Steve says, looking ahead.
"You know thats not my speed, Cap." Aria says, also looking ahead.
"She tell you to stay out of it?" Sam asks, but Steve doesn't respond. "Might have a point."
"He'd do it for me." Steve replies.
"1945, maybe. I just want to make sure we consider all our options." Sam says. "The people that shoot at you usually wind up shooting at me."
"Tips have been pouring in since that footage went public." Sharon Carter says, standing next to Steve. "Everybody thinks the Winter Soldier goes to their gym. Most of it's noise. Except for this. My boss expects a breifing pretty much now so that's all the head start your gonna get."
"Thank you." Steve says, after Sharon slid him an envelope.
"You're gonna have to hurry. We have orders to shoot on sight." Sharon adds, before leaving.
"Well then... let's get to work." Aria says, looking between the two men either side of her, with a slight smirk.

~~~~~

Bucharest, Romania...

Sam and Aria were hiding opposite a building that Steve had just gone in. While they were hiding Aria gets a call from her dad. Aria shows the screen to Sam before going and hiding round the corner of a building, pulling her sunglasses to sit on the top of her head.
"Why does your location say your in Bucharest?" Tony asks.
"Why hello to you to, dad." Aria says sarcastically.
"I'm serious Aria, why are you in Bucharest?" Tony asks.
"I'm sorry, dad, but I'm not signing the accords." Aria says.
"You see, sweetheart. That's where you're wrong. You are signing the accords." Tony says.
"That's where your wrong dad. I'm old enough to make my own decisions. And I'm deciding not to sign the accords." Aria says with a smile, looking across the road, before seeing Sam in the sky. "Got to go. Later, dad."
"Ariella Stark, don't you dare-" Tony starts, but he doesn't get to finish as Aria hangs up.
Aria slids her phone back into her pocket, pulling her sunglasses over her head before using her powers to fly into the sky after Sam.
As Aria gets next to Sam they see Bucky and another guy fighting.
"Sam, Aria. Southwest rooftop." Steve's voice says over their earpieces.
"Who the hell's the other guy?" Sam asks.
"About to find out." Steve says, before jumping from one building to the one Bucky was on.
All of a sudden a helicopter comes out of no where and starts shooting.
"Don't worry, I got him." Aria says, before kicking the back of the helicopter causing it to spin.
Aria flies to the ground as Steve, Bucky and the other guy jump to the ground, Sam stays up in the air as Aria starts running after them.

All of the sudden their was a car chase through a underpass. Aria saw Bucky jump onto a motorbike, before she does the same. Just as Bucky and Aria make it out of the underpass, Steve following them in a car, the guy who was after Bucky, flipped the bike, by the wheel, causing Bucky to go flying. Steve jumps out of the car, before it begins to flip. As the unknown guy slids across the floor onto one on his knees, Aria jumps off the bike, standing next to Steve. Who was also stood next to Bucky. As the unknown guy stands up, cop cars pull up and Rhodey lands in his War Machine suit.
"Great." Aria mutters.
"Stand down, now." Rhodey says, getting his suit ready to fire, and the cops all point there guns at the three. "Congratulations, Cap. Congratulations, Aria. You're now criminals."
As Aria, Steve and Bucky get handcuff and Sam gets lead out into the clearing by a cop, the unknown dude takes his mask off to reveal T'Challa. The new King of Wakanda.

~~~~~

Aria was sat at the back of a prision bus next to Sam, with a device around her neck that stopped her powers from working. Infront of Sam and Aria sat Steve and T'Challa.
"So you like cats?" Sam asks T'Challa.
"Sam." Steve says.
"What? Dude shows up dressed like a cat, you don't want to know more?" Sam asks.
"Your suit... it's vibranium?" Steve asks.
"The Black Panther has been the protector of Wakanda for generations. A mantle passed from warrior to warrior. And now because your friend murdered my father... I also wear the mantle of king." T'Challa says. "So I ask you, as both warrior and king... how long do you think you can keep your friend safe from me?" Aria sighs looking out the window."I'm suprised you didn't go with your uncle, Little Stark. You could have gotten out of all of this unscafed."
"I don't need my father to save me every time. I can handle myself thank you very much." Aria snaps.
T'Challa lets out a small laugh at the girls snappyness as they arrive at their destination.
As the group get out of the van, they see Bucky in this werid remote controlled glass box.
"What's going to happen to him?" Steve asks, as the four of them walk up to Sharon and three other people.
"Same thing that ought to happen to you." A guy remarks. "Psychological evaluation and extradition."
"This is Everett Ross, Deputy Task Force Commander." Sharon tells them.
"What about a lawer?" Steve asks.
"A lawyer. That's funny." Ross says. "See their weapons are placed in lockup. I will write you a recipt."
"I better not look out the window and see anybody flying around in that." Sam says, as they walk through the metal doors.
Aria uncomfortably pulls at the thing around her neck as guards walk behind them. Steve and Sam look at her, both placing a hand on either one of her shoulders. She had no idea this is what Steve, Sam and Bucky went through during all of this. It couldn't not make her feel guilty for what she did in her real universe.